Green Tractor Talk banner

Very Handy Carryall basket

6075 Views 9 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  obee1kubota
Just received my carryall from Omni manufacturing, very nice it will attach to the 3pt. hitch weight rack device also from Omni. The carryall attaches to the trailer hitch in the rear of weight rack or the top fifth wheel hitch, I have it in the fifth wheel hitch in the pictures. The fit and finish of the carryall is great and very overkill heavy duty and of course I had it painted JD green for a small extra fee. Normal color would be grey. Just thought I would send some pics of the device. I also got a roll around stand so I can offload the weight rack and carryall without removing the suitcase weights I will send a pic whenever I take the rack and carryall off the 1026.

Land vehicle Vehicle Tractor Motor vehicle Agricultural machinery
Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Agricultural machinery Automotive tire
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Great looking setup:drinks: Your neighbors must be envious:lol:
Very cool Rrcjohns and great timing too. I was trying to order a heavy hitch Friday night when their website wasn't working and then Saturday morning I saw the announcement that Omni is a site sponsor. So I've checked them out and I'm very impressed with them too.

Do you have the transformer or the combo? from what I can tell and the response I got back from omni the transformer is heavier duty. I like the ability to attach all kinds of stuff, esp how you have the carry all rack. that's great. I already have a ballast box so I'm viewing this as an intermediate step from no rear weight to the full ballast box. I picked up two JD suitcase weights at the dealer Saturday along with the JD Clevis 7 Ball Hitch. What a beast, I'll post some pics of it soon.

I'm leaning Transformer at the moment because of the extra addon's I can use with it like this. plus its iMatch compatible too.
The one you see in my pics is the heavy one will hold 8 suitcase weights and all the extra stuff it is very heavy duty and Imatch compatible. If you get one I would get the stand with wheel or you will need to unload all the weights to park it inside it is not that much money for the utility that it provides. Be sure and ask to have it painted JD green or it will be grey.
Looks very nice Robert. I'm surprised that they didn't install expanded metal on the sides to keep small items in place.
Yup Robert, looking good!

Looks very nice Robert. I'm surprised that they didn't install expanded metal on the sides to keep small items in place.
Matt, I think they offer that as an option if I remember correctly. Check their website out, very well done and lots-o-stuff.
We do

Thanks for the customer service help Randy. We do indeed offer the expanded metal sides as an option. I am surprised at how so few are ordered that way though.:unknown:
Rock

Matt, I think they offer that as an option if I remember correctly. Check their website out, very well done and lots-o-stuff.
I knew it was an option but rakes and shovels stick out I also will carry a long tree clipper. Most of my intentions won't fall out of the box.
Rock brought the option to my attention he is very helpful I might mention and got my parts to me very quickly super nice people at Omni.
Oh man - you guys have got to stop getting all these cool things for your tractors!! If I bring home anymore things in John Deere green for my tractor, I'm going to have to move into the barn with it!!!

That really looks like a great set-up by the way...:thumbup1gif:
I knew it was an option but rakes and shovels stick out I also will carry a long tree clipper. Most of my intentions won't fall out of the box.
Rock brought the option to my attention he is very helpful I might mention and got my parts to me very quickly super nice people at Omni.
Those tools will fit in the square tube holders I hope.

We need some room for the lunch box and cooler don't we.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.