Do you have any photos you can share?

·
Administrator
17,954 Posts
Good feedback, thanks for posting!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I agree. Just got done adding this diverter kit to my 1025r and it worked wonderfully. Tested the snowplow and have everything ready to go for winter. Now if I only had a grapple..... :)

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
NICE!! Looks really clean!

Can you post a pic that shows the whole FEL? I'm curious as to how the hoses are routed and where they end up.

·
Premium Member
12,143 Posts
Thank you for the photos! I'm considering one of these kits myself. I wish Artillian would post some larger, more detailed installation photos on the website. The ones they have are too small to really see any detail.

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Just an FYI, the two OEM hoses (loader raise/lower) should be run in their original path, which happens to be around the back side of the diverter hoses. See photo. This is important to be sure they get enough flexibility as you raise and lower the loader. Also, the way you have them run presently, they must be hanging very low to the ground, which isn't a good thing.

Attachments

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,424 Posts
Are extension hoses used between the diverter and the original ports on the tractor?

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Thank you for the photos! I'm considering one of these kits myself. I wish Artillian would post some larger, more detailed installation photos on the website. The ones they have are too small to really see any detail.
Dozens and dozens of photos have been taken but these kits are very hard to illustrate that looks like anything sensible. On this one, you have to just have a little faith. I can tell you that these kits have been through a ton of research and development and consist of a huge pile of bits and pieces. Each kit takes 1-2 hours for the final build and assembly before they ship.

They have been designed for those who know little or nothing about hydraulics. As you can see in the photos above, each hose is labeled so there's no guessing on what goes where. The hardest part of the whole project is connecting to electrical power which is subject to each person's preferences.

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Are extension hoses used between the diverter and the original ports on the tractor?
The OEM dump/curl hoses are replaced with several new hoses. The OEM hoses would be too long to be useful, resulting in a "hack" installation. Rule number one for these kits was to be as close to a Deere factory product as possible, including tailor fit hydraulic hoses.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,424 Posts
The OEM dump/curl hoses are replaced with several new hoses. The OEM hoses would be too long to be useful, resulting in a "hack" installation. Rule number one for these kits was to be as close to a Deere factory product as possible, including tailor fit hydraulic hoses.
Maybe instead of asking "Are extension hoses used between the diverter and the original ports on the tractor?"
I should have asked,,,, Are new (short) hoses provided for use between the diverter and the original ports on the tractor?

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Maybe instead of asking "Are extension hoses used between the diverter and the original ports on the tractor?"
I should have asked,,,, Are new (short) hoses provided for use between the diverter and the original ports on the tractor?
No, a set of barbed garden hose repair couplers with double hose clamps is included with the kit for that.

Just kidding. :laugh:

Yes.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,424 Posts
No, a set of barbed garden hose repair couplers with double hose clamps is included with the kit for that.

Just kidding. :laugh:

Yes.
What an a**.............................:lol:

Sort of figured you did but wanted to verify/point out for others.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
So my goal for next year seems to be leaning toward a 54" JD plow blade mounted on the Artillian fork carriage.

Trying to put together the whole thing in my head.

Is this diverter valve what you use to power angle the plow using the dump circuit?
I'm guessing pushing and holding button to transfer fluid from dump and curl to left and right angle using the same right to left motion of joystick.
Am i thinking right here? :laugh:

·
Administrator
17,954 Posts
So my goal for next year seems to be leaning toward a 54" JD plow blade mounted on the Artillian fork carriage.

Trying to put together the whole thing in my head.

Is this diverter valve what you use to power angle the plow using the dump circuit?
I'm guessing pushing and holding button to transfer fluid from dump and curl to left and right angle using the same right to left motion of joystick.
Am i thinking right here? :laugh:
Yes, you are thinking correctly. The alternative is to use the hose extension kit they offer, but then you loose the ability to easily adjust the verticle angle of the blade.

·
Administrator
17,954 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts