·
Administrator
20,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12,294 Posts
Inside of motor video

dieseldhadow ; that was as yourns't say very cool :lol: Isn't technology wonderful, often wonder how much fire :rocket: was inside their while running. thanks for showing Big Jim

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,265 Posts
I hope that was in slo-mo. :lol:

·
Registered
11,895 Posts
That is slick. Never saw anything like it.

·
Registered
216 Posts
WOW!!! Sweet never saw that before. NOW just imagine a 10,000 horse power Nitro fired drag racing engine.That their fuel pumps is capable of 80 gals a min

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
I found several interesting vids off to the right of this video on YouTube. One was a manual tranny and how it all works, including synchronizers . Thanks, I spent a couple of hours watching them. I have a lot more understanding now Retaining it is another story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,895 Posts
Yeah, I'd like to see how they rigged the camera up for that too!
Hey Andy, I haven't seen you on for a while. Good to hear from you. Of course, I could have slept through some posts, also.

·
Registered
12,294 Posts
memory

I found several interesting vids off to the right of this video on YouTube. One was a manual tranny and how it all works, including synchronizers . Thanks, I spent a couple of hours watching them. I have a lot more understanding now Retaining it is another story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rgd; retaining that memory is a problem it seems I also have, I love watching and learning all this stuff, but I don't think my frontal lobe doesn't seem quite capable of holding it all::think::laugh: big jim

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
rgd; retaining that memory is a problem it seems I also have, I love watching and learning all this stuff, but I don't think my frontal lobe doesn't seem quite capable of holding it all::think::laugh: big jim
:lol::drinks:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts