Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,244 Posts
Thanks! I could have really used that technique back when I had the 4" forks. They were beasts.

·
Premium Member
12,244 Posts
I think I need to take the grinder to mine again. I still have to beat them on and off with a rubber mallet. I'd love for them to be this easy to remove and install.
Do you have the 3" or 4" wide forks? My 4" forks stuck like crazy from day one. I took the grinder to them on multiple occasions but could never get them to slide back and forth. I always had to use a rubber mallet - which was VERY frustrating when I needed to adjust the forks but the mallet was back at the house.

I finally sold the 4" forks and bought the 3". The 3" slide back and forth just fine.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Now don't that beat all. After having and using my forks for two years, I thought I knew everything there was to know about them. I have wrestled them often and usually win 2 out 3 matches. This video gives a real advantage to the user and adds even more value to them.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Wow, I wish I had realized this sooner...been wrestling those 4"x48" forks with the wife's help. Now I can give it a whirl by myself. Thanks for the great video!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts