Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Looks like they're doing the job! :bigthumb:

Just curious - were you clearing paths for your pets to do their business in the snow? Or did you just want to move some snow? :laugh: (NOTE: I'd probably be plowing paths in my yard too, if we had enough snow to warrant it.)

·
Vendor
66 Posts
Thanks for posting, glad they did a good job for you! And to all you hoodlums out there, stay away from ekluge77's place, he's always got an eye out :laugh:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like they're doing the job! :bigthumb:

Just curious - were you clearing paths for your pets to do their business in the snow? Or did you just want to move some snow? :laugh: (NOTE: I'd probably be plowing paths in my yard too, if we had enough snow to warrant it.)
I was just trying out the edge tamers/playing. The tractor is still new and I look for any reason to use it haha.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I was just trying out the edge tamers/playing. The tractor is still new and I look for any reason to use it haha.
You are making me feel better. I thought I was the only one who cleared the snow off my yard for no good reason! :laugh:

Tim

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
I still feel the same way about my tractor!! :bigthumb:

You are making me feel better. I thought I was the only one who cleared the snow off my yard for no good reason! :laugh:

Tim
That just gives the neighbors one more thing to talk about! :lolol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts