Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made some wildflower beds today using the 4 in 1 bucket. It works great back dragging. It bust the soil up like a tiller, well almost.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Awesome photos. I am guessing that bucket is not too heavy for the 3 series. I have 3025E and have wondered about using one of those types of buckets. Other than grabbing stuff with the bucket, I wasn't quite sure what I could use the capability for. That looks like a nice use for it. Thanks for sharing. :bigbeer:

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Awesome photos. I am guessing that bucket is not too heavy for the 3 series. I have 3025E and have wondered about using one of those types of buckets. Other than grabbing stuff with the bucket, I wasn't quite sure what I could use the capability for. That looks like a nice use for it. Thanks for sharing. :bigbeer:

Per the OP’s signature he is using it in a 3032E, you should be fine.

Reactions: Catfishin and rtgt

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

It is a 60" bucket and weighs a little more than the stock bucket. I've found all kinds of uses for it. The dozer blade works great, the grapple works great, especially pulling small 2-3" saplings out by the roots, open the bucket slightly and you get an amazing spread of gravel. Back dragging works great for digging in hard pack dirt or gravel. It slices right under it 4-6" at a time.

The flower beds turned out great. The 3E series handles it well. I highly recommend it.

Reactions: lindsey97
1 - 4 of 4 Posts