Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using this tooth bar ? It looks well made and designed well .

Would appreciate any first hand knowledge , Thanks

·
Registered
610 Posts
Outstanding build quality, I have their tooth bar and grapple.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Can’t say enough good things about it. Highly recommend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ordered the W.R. Long flat tooth bar . Probably take a couple of weeks to get it

I have a lot dirt digging to do when the weather cools down . If it performs as good as people say I'll be very happy

·
Premium Member
11,039 Posts
The OP was asking about the W.R. Long Flat Tooth Bar. What you have pictured below looks like the Heavy Hitch tooth bar.

Can’t say enough good things about it. Highly recommend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
11,039 Posts
I ordered the W.R. Long flat tooth bar . Probably take a couple of weeks to get it

I have a lot dirt digging to do when the weather cools down . If it performs as good as people say I'll be very happy
You will be happy. Quite frankly, while there might be very slightly variations among manufacturers, all conventional bolt-on tooth bars work pretty much the same. The only one which is different is the Piranha tooth bar.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Hello jd1020,

I have the W. R. Long Flat Tooth Bar. I wanted a bar I can dig with and do finish work with and plow snow with if i needed to. I have a plow but sometimes you need the bucket if it gets packed down before you can plow it.

Anyway, good luck with it. I have clay and rocks and small trees and brush I use mine for and I can back drag and make it all smooth and the best is that it protects the bucket as well.

Not sure which bar you posted the pic of?

WB

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The W.R. Long flat tooth bar I ordered came a couple of weeks ago. $305 plus $55 shipping . As other have said very well built.

It's been fun doing a few odd jobs with it and it really does dig very well, dug up a stump that's been aggravating me

for a year . I would suggest checking out W.R. Long tooth bar to anyone if you are in the market for a tooth bar

·
Registered
529 Posts
Love mine. Definitely a must have if you want to dig with the loader on these small tractors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,680 Posts
I use the WR Long Flat Tooth Bar on my 2038R with 57" HD Bucket. Works great, digs well, rugged (haven't broken a tooth yet), and easily removeable when no teeth are desired. Highly recommended.

Sincerely

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I use the WR Long Flat Tooth Bar on my 2038R with 57" HD Bucket. Works great, digs well, rugged (haven't broken a tooth yet), and easily removeable when no teeth are desired. Highly recommended.

Sincerely
Amazing that you got a boulder that size on your loader,nice work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts