Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I saw a guys post about Waite hydraulic pressure relief pliers, I thought it would be a great tool to have. I called them up and they walked me thru sizing the 1025s fittings to match it to the corresponding tool. They took my visa charge and e-mail. That was on August 20th. I haven’t heard anything. I called them twice.once they said it has to be made, second time guy who answered said he couldn’t look it up. Ken from bolt on hooks now carries their tools. He has a nice chart that will cross reference your tractor, it’s fittings and corresponding tool. I’m thinking if I can get a hold of anyone on the phone, canceling with them and just ordering from Kens Bolt On Hooks. Ken wasn’t offering them when I ordered from Waite. Any way, my point is, if you want one, order it from Ken. You always get a correspondence and a quick delivery.

·
Premium Member
10,564 Posts
I would just call your credit card company and have them cancel the charge.

Sounds like their customer service rep is Helen Waite.

Need help, go to Helen Waite.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Helen Waite sign

I would just call your credit card company and have them cancel the charge.

Sounds like their customer service rep is Helen Waite.

Need help, go to Helen Waite.
Our local IH dealer had a similar sign in their store. "Our credit manager is Helen Waite. If you need credit, go to Helen Waite".

The store is long out of business but I still remember the sign.

Treefarmer

·
Registered
16 Posts
I Waited for Kenny

I too contacted Waite before I heard Kenny was going to carry the tools. I didn't feel good about the contact and decided to wait for Kenny since he totally reliable. Ordered
from Kenny and got it two days later.... Glad I did.

·
Premium Member
13,615 Posts
I too contacted Waite before I heard Kenny was going to carry the tools. I didn't feel good about the contact and decided to wait for Kenny since he totally reliable. Ordered
from Kenny and got it two days later.... Glad I did.
Things seemed to change considerably with Waite Tools in the last couple years after they started working with a 3rd party company. Prior to that they didn't have a website, were never any good at responding to email and were tough to get on the phone. But when you were lucky enough to get a hold of them Mr. and Mrs. Waite were very pleasant and helpful. Even though they were somewhat unfamiliar with JD compact tractors they were quite helpful to me in determining what tool would best fit the couplers on my 2720.

When it came to payment they did not take credit cards. Their response to me was "Send the money after we send you the tools". Sure enough, packed with my tools was a hand written note with the amount due.

When was the last time you saw that?

It's great that Kenny was able to work out a deal to bring these tools to the masses.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts