Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a few pics of the last few minutes owning the 1026R. Though sorta sad:cray: I do feel relieved to pay off a bunch of stuff/bills now, so the wife don't have to worry while she is recouping from surgery:thumbup1gif: The rest of the pics are of the X540 coming in and the 1026R loaded and leaving.

I do want to point out I have worked with two good dealerships down in this area. Godfrey Brothers in Jonesville is where I bought the 1026R from, they tried to help me out but for what ever reason Napoleon Lawn & Leisure was able to beat them buy a few hundred dollars So I had to go with them. If anyone is ever in the area and needs a dealer I recommend either one of these.:good2:

So now it is the end of one adventure and on to the next, not sure how exciting adventures on a X540 can be, but i will do my best. Thanks again to everyone who gave some input to all of my post and threads on this subject, and as weird as the whole subjest seems it really is for the best.:drinks:

Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So you went new rather than used?

What is your plans for snow?
Yeh!, I'm kind of funny when it comes to that.:unknown: As far as :snow: The plow should be here in week or so, I don't think I will be plowing snow anytime soon!:laugh:

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Nice new tractor! Sorry to see you had to let the old one go...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Jeff
You are a better husband than I will ever be. I would try to trade my wife in first before my tractor...... and if that didn't work I would bury her out back in the woods using my tractor......... hehehehehe :mocking:

Just kidding.... hope everything works out. Nothing worse than debt stress.

·
Administrator
22,238 Posts
Jeff, I'd buy you a beer or three if I was near.:empathy: Hopefully you'll like your new tractor. Maybe a review and a comparison is in order. :drinks:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Sorry to hear you and the 1026R had to part ways. It is always sad seeing your tractor go, i still miss my old Yanmar. :cray: Hope you will like the X540. :)

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
:read::cry::cry::cry::bye::empathy:
has....I has a tear welling up (and more than 15)

You have a lucky wife! and your a good man,I salute you and look forward to your review of the new x540 (and pics)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.