Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m considering the purchase of a pallet sized object located in Waldport, Oregon. Approximately 42x48x24” high. Weight unknown at this time, estimate 1,000 lbs.

Looking for transport to Casper or Cheyenne WY, or surrounding areas.

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
U Ship? :dunno: :laugh:
I’m actually getting quotes there right now. For whatever reason, even though there is a Fastenal store in town they do not offer freight service. I’ve checked the store and called the main Fastenal service number. :unknown:

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Not all of the Fastenal stores do the shipping. And, even those that do, might not do much of it.

I had a snow blade shipped from NY to OH back in the fall. On Fastenal's site, I had requested that they deliver to a certain store near me in an area of town that I go to quite a bit. They actually shipped it to a different store - about the same distance from me, but in the opposite direction of where I do a lot of personal errands.

Is there a Fastenal store within a reasonable distance of the seller? I paid $200 to have the blade shipped. A few years back I was needing a PTO Chipper shipped from WI to OH and I checked on the U-Ship site. It was a LOT! I kept shopping around and was finally able to get the chipper shipped for about $275 going directly to a trucking company and having it shipped to their local terminal. One major variable in all of this is seems to be whether or not the pickup point has a dock and/or a fork lift.

Good luck with this, Blake!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts