Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for input on a new line we're looking into. I've had a lot of customers looking for aftermarket backhoes, chippers, splitters. Been looking different brands, but Wallenstien looks like a good product. Feedback please. Thanks

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Well, I've looked at various chipper/shredders cuz I really need one. After doing count less hours of research I'm saving my pennies for a Wallenstein BXM32. Best combination of options, features and compatibility with my tractor of all the brands I've looked at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,844 Posts
Well, I've looked at various chipper/shredders cuz I really need one. After doing count less hours of research I'm saving my pennies for a Wallenstein BXM32. Best combination of options, features and compatibility with my tractor of all the brands I've looked at.
Agreed. In looking, when it comes down to bang-for-the-buck, I don't see any real competition in the chipper/shredder market.

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
I've never heard a bad thing about Wallenstein chippers. They were at the top of my list when I was shopping for one. I ended up buying a Bearcat 4" chipper/shredder and it's been great!! It's taken everything I've tried to feed into it. I have managed to stall it a time or two, but I think you could say that about any chipper.

These PTO driven manual feed chippers are more work (a lot more work!) to operate than a self-feeding towable chipper that you could rent, but I'm super happy that I have mine. It's nice to be able to back up to it, hook it up and then just chip the misc branches that have fallen around the yard.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts