Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a 375 backhoe for my 3320 cab tractor. I would also like the mounting brackets/plates that go on the tractor.

·
Super Moderator
7,864 Posts
I am looking for a 375 backhoe for my 3320 cab tractor. I would also like the mounting brackets/plates that go on the tractor.
Don't rule out the JD 47 & 48, 447 & 448 and 485 backhoes as they're all compatible with your 3320 as well.

·
Super Moderator
7,864 Posts
I thought I read that you could not use the 447,448 & 485 with a cab? Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks
Oops. You're right. The 485 is not cab compatible.......at least according to John Deere.

One of these days someone is going to try it out for size though. I came close but Kenny wouldn't cooperate........:hi:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oops. You're right. The 485 is not cab compatible.......at least according to John Deere.

One of these days someone is going to try it out for size though. I came close but Kenny wouldn't wouldn't cooperate........:hi:
So will all the other models you mentioned have mounting brackets to fit the 3320 with cab?

·
Super Moderator
7,864 Posts
From what I understand due to the length and weight of the 485 the operators station is moved back closer to the cab than any of the other backhoes so there's potentially a clearance problem between the seat and the back glass. I'm pretty sure that all of the other backhoes mentioned are cab compatible. The mounting brackets bolt to the rear axle housing which is identical between the Cab and OS models.

You could do some research on the JD parts site and view the various backhoes along with mounting parts here:

Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 6.16.02 PM.jpg

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would like to find out what stock # mounting kits go with the 47, 48, 375, 447, & 448.
Can you tell me how to get to that parts page you sent screen shot of?

When I go on "My John Deere" I get a different parts screen that does not look that that one

·
Super Moderator
7,864 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.