Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am not sure I am posting this in the correct forum, but I need a F900 series front snow blade for my tractor. For the life of me, I am having problems finding one for my older Deere.

thanks Ron

·
Registered
747 Posts
You might want to rethink that, I've got a F932(same unit but with a gas motor) I tried to use a brush on mine to clear snow and just couldn't get enough traction. The implements for these tractors are pricey. You could buy a quad with a plow for the same money and get better results.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You might want to rethink that, I've got a F932(same unit but with a gas motor) I tried to use a brush on mine to clear snow and just couldn't get enough traction. The implements for these tractors are pricey. You could buy a quad with a plow for the same money and get better results.
Traction hasn't been an issue (so far). I have tire chains and 60 lbs of weight blocks for the rear end. The reason I know is that I had a 46" snowblower, but it needs a major rebuild, and never had any traction issues with the F935. But the quad statement is interesting, might just spend some time looking around for pricing on one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts