Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have one

I just got a MCS 14 system that had maybe been used twice on a 60D deck on a 1025r. It is in great shape (will send picts in you want them) but I don't have any of the mounting hardware (I have the part numbers for them). I can't use on my 54D deck but did use the rest of the system. Will sale for 300 (plus shipping) just to get it off my hands.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I just got a MCS 14 system that had maybe been used twice on a 60D deck on a 1025r. It is in great shape (will send picts in you want them) but I don't have any of the mounting hardware (I have the part numbers for them). I can't use on my 54D deck but did use the rest of the system. Will sale for 300 (plus shipping) just to get it off my hands.
If you need a powerflow for a 54D deck I have two, one with all the mounting hardware and pulley that will hook right up. Let me know if you are interested.

Adam

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a new in the box from John Deere a Rotor for the Power Flow . I bought a new 14 bu. three bagger Power Flow and it did not work for me . I sold it all but the new impeller (Rotor) Power Flow Model Number BM24514 for the 60 inch Deck .
Asking $100.00 and I pay shipping US only . Send a PM if interested

1 - 7 of 7 Posts