Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing is there is anyone that had a toothbar they are no longer using. Open to options so feel free to contact me.

920-342-7351 or [email protected]

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still searching. Thanks.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm aware new ones exist. Wondering if someone has a used one.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Good luck with that! It will be like pulling teeth!

·
Registered
11,636 Posts
I'm aware new ones exist. Wondering if someone has a used one.
I'm sorry to say that since i have obtained this laptop puter,(4yrs on this) i don't believe i have seen a used tooth bar for sale. now maybe someone has ordered one and then decided they didn't want that one, but the almost full price was still there too. they sometimes show up at certain dealers for sale, they order it in for some fella and he changes his mind. u mise well just wait then and order a new one, and what type u really want. good luck oh.

·
Registered
11,636 Posts
...like pulling teeth ..... ha! Good one.
timmarks--u ever hear the old saying --it's like pulling hens teeth:dunno: :laugh: my paps always said that-don't know where or why they said that-other then it probably would never happen, as chickens don't don't have no teeth:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
timmarks--u ever hear the old saying --it's like pulling hens teeth:dunno: :laugh: my paps always said that-don't know where or why they said that-other then it probably would never happen, as chickens don't don't have no teeth:thumbup1gif:
Maybe the pun wasn't as obvious as I thought...

·
Registered
11,636 Posts
Maybe the pun wasn't as obvious as I thought...
:laugh: sure was about the pulling teeth peice. sure i got it. finding a tooth bar was like pulling teeth:lol: and then i asked u about hens teeth-if u ever heard that old saying?:dunno:

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
:laugh: sure was about the pulling teeth peice. sure i got it. finding a tooth bar was like pulling teeth:lol: and then i asked u about hens teeth-if u ever heard that old saying?:dunno:
I thought it was "scarce or rare as hen's teeth"...

Tim

·
Administrator
20,280 Posts
:focus:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts