Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
47 Days until NFL Kickoff and 34 days until the game down under starts the NCAA Season. :bbq:

Of course in the NFL with a healthy and lighter Eddy Lacy all roads to the Super Bowl will lead through Greenbay! On the college side the pre season poll of course crowns Alabama #1. Strength of schedule goes again to Notre Dame who plays class programs in thier own division level every week.

When the SEC complains about playoff ranking end of season it is thier own fault for continuing to put teams like the Presbyterian Blue Hose on thier schedules. Many of the other teams gunning for number one are now dropping the Gimmie games hoping strength of schedule will over come it if they have a loss.

Any predictions from other? Please let you geographical and school pride show though!!

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Meagerhair, I'm starting think you don't like summer. The snow thread and now this?:mocking: Packers should be good this year with Nelson back also.:good2:Now if we could just improve the Fox announcers, Joe and Troy or remove the time delay so we could listen to the game on the radio and watch TV.

·
Registered
11,882 Posts
And more importantly, high school football should be starting on ESPN soon. I enjoy all football, but I really like watching kids play junior football and high school ball.

I do enjoy summer more than football however. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Hiya,

So, this football thingy you speak of, is it played on ice with a stick and a puck like a real sport????? :unknown:

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It can be played on a frozen grassy field in gusty winds with partially inflated footballs with less fighting.

:snow:

I am just looking forward to my 1st winter in WI in 28 years. I probably won't be as excited about it in March.
:unknown:

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Football in Ohio for me is OSU Football. Urban Meyer.

Cleveland Browns. I know. I know. I know. I was around for the better years though.

Not a bengals fan.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
It can be played on a frozen grassy field in gusty winds with partially inflated footballs with less fighting.

:snow:

I am just looking forward to my 1st winter in WI in 28 years. I probably won't be as excited about it in March.
:unknown:
Are you going to visit the frozen tundra this year? Don't forget your cheese head! :laugh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts