Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking to change some pictures up on our site and redo our header. We need pictures that are not zoomed in on your tractor. Something with a little back ground and scenery on the sides. If you will allow us to use your picture for our site, please post it in this thread.

Thanks for all and any help!

Your tractor could be on the header of this site!:thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
I doubt these are worthy; but here are my contributions to help.

https://picasaweb.google.com/jtpyo.mjn/BambiThumper#
MJN,

I looked at your pics, very nice, thanks for sharing. However, I have to ask, did I notice markings on your garage floor as to where the tractor is to be parked, even a bucket outline? It is good to see I am not the only one with great attention to detail. :tongue:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
This is the only pictures I could find of the tractor ''cleaned up''!!:lol:

Not good back-ground and scenery!

Now, Runner has some pictures of his tractor with ''great scenery''!!:hide: :)

Thanks Bill, looks like you made it to the big time for now. Looks good, Dave did a nice job. Make sure you share with all your friends on facebook.:laugh:

·
Administrator
17,525 Posts
I just found these looking at pictures from when I built my house.

Attachments

·
Registered
490 Posts
Heres a few. No, they arent mine, but they are still cool. My favorite is between the 3032E and the 4430 next to the combine. I have more, but they are different colored tractors. Nothin' better than the colors green and yellow. :good2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,448 Posts
MJN,

I looked at your pics, very nice, thanks for sharing. However, I have to ask, did I notice markings on your garage floor as to where the tractor is to be parked, even a bucket outline? It is good to see I am not the only one with great attention to detail. :tongue:
Yes Randy, you noticed correctly. Space is tight, so I need the markings to park Bambi in just the right spot so the wife's car and my truck don't nail the bucket. I have about 3" - 4" clearance between the bucket and the truck's running board. There is maybe 6" - 8" tops between the bucket and SWMBO's car. My pleasure on sharing the photos.

I just found these looking at pictures from when I built my house.
A slight detour if I may; I see you have a stairwell into your basement located in the garage. Did the code cops make you put another stairwell in the living space to your basement? I've had similar thoughts if we ever build another place.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled thread.

·
Administrator
17,525 Posts
A slight detour if I may; I see you have a stairwell into your basement located in the garage. Did the code cops make you put another stairwell in the living space to your basement? I've had similar thoughts if we ever build another place.
I don't know if they would have made me or hot, I already had another staircase in the house on the plans. Due to my grade, I could not have a "walk out" door, I would of had to have stairs going down into the basement from outside-and with all the trees I worried about a drain in the bottom getting clogged and flooding the basement so I decided to add these from the garage.

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Here are some full sized (1.8MB) shots. If this is the sort of thing you're looking for, I have more. Re-doing these during a season when things look good (spring, summer, fall) would be nice too.

The first one has no tractor, but it's a nice "rural shot" and shows how things really pick up around here in the summer. This is after the spring cutting of the hay.

So, let me know if this is the sort of thing you're looking for!

Pete

Attachments

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
fighting size limits, here are more big'uns. Looks like the site is shrinking them down in size or resolution, so if this is good we'll figure out how to get the high res originals to you.

Pete

Attachments

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
two more. Again, looking to see what style of pix ur looking for.

Last shot is critters, no tractor, but another nice rural shot.

Pete

Attachments

1 - 20 of 41 Posts