Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't want to start a new thread so I tagged on this one.
The BXpanded website has been down for a few days now and I am wondering if this is a technical issue or if they ceased business.
I hope it isn't the latter as I have quite a few pieces from them and they are top notch.
I am looking for a few more parts and and cannot access their website.

Hope it is just a temporary glitch. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Interesting - If I use Chrome, I get this....

bxpanded-1.png

I couldn't capture it in the screenshot, but if I click on the hyperlink in the address bar, it shows the "https" in red and crossed out. And it says something about expired certificate. They probably just need to update their security certificate.

If I open their page in Internet Explorer, I get this...

bxpanded-2.png

·
Registered
558 Posts
This from Firefox:

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to bxpanded.com. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites

·
Registered
143 Posts
No issues with Safari on my iPad.

·
Administrator
18,014 Posts
Everyone can remain calm and breath now, it appears to be back online.

FYI, I did make this a new thread, it does not need to be part of the vendor intro thread.

Welcome to BXpanded - Engineered and Built in the USA

It does appear some browsers may flag it as "unsafe", but you can still continue to it if you bypass the warning.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everyone can remain calm and breath now, it appears to be back online.

FYI, I did make this a new thread, it does not need to be part of the vendor intro thread.

Welcome to BXpanded - Engineered and Built in the USA

It does appear some browsers may flag it as "unsafe", but you can still continue to it if you bypass the warning.
Thanks Ken, your link takes me to the working site now. Thanks for your quick attention.

·
Registered
59 Posts
ive been wondering about this all day as well. tried multiple computers and my phone with no luck. I was using firefox on my computers and no go. I tried opening it just now with internet explorer and its working. looking to order a few parts for a new 1025r that I haven't received yet. does anyone know of any codes or discounts if any that they ever run?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts