Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A minor (boring) announcement:

With the recent addition of the Skid Steer pallet fork sets, we've been having to make some changes to the layout of the website. In the process, we're updating some part numbers as well as the way products get combined for ordering.

Two of the pages have been changed over to the new system so far with more to follow soon. The "HD" fork sets will be more appropriately referred to as "3000 Lb Capacity" fork sets (this applies to both the JDQA and SSQA sets).

Nothing has changed with the products. We're just trying to make the ordering process better and offer more options, such as the ability to order an HD fork set with lighter tines for use on a 1000 series tractor.

As part of this update, we're also starting to offer these "HD" frames with the built-in hitch receiver. They are pretty sweet.

Anyway, once you wake up from reading all of this, please feel free to have a look. Criticisms are welcome. But again, some of it is still in flux, e.g., updated images are still in the works.

Sorry 56FG, we're still not quite ready to start doing them for the 5000's yet. But it's still a goal!!!

Thanks all.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
this is kind of off-topic, but is it safe to use the ssqa forks on a 5 series with an ssqa bracket?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Glad to see this. About to place an order for a fork set, grapple and a few other odds and ends. Like having the hitch built in! I'll be ordering this week hopefully.

·
Premium Member
9,117 Posts
The Receiver in the HD Frame is really nice! :good2:

With a D ring receiver it is also another lifting point....

All kind of things plug into a 2" receiver...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
The Receiver in the HD Frame is really nice! :good2:

With a D ring receiver it is also another lifting point....

All kind of things plug into a 2" receiver...
Oh, quit showing off!! :laugh::laugh:

Still waiting on a reply about retrofitting my frame, Chris..... :lol:

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
this is kind of off-topic, but is it safe to use the ssqa forks on a 5 series with an ssqa bracket?
John,

This is a perfectly appropriate question.

With the JDQA fork sets, we know exactly which machines they will be used on and can spec designs accordingly.

With the SSQA attaching scheme so ubiquitous throughout the earth moving machinery world, we have no control over what they will end up on. This is the reason for the note on the website about being responsible for choosing the fork set that matches your machine. On that note, this is also why we opted not to make any 2300lb SSQA frames. It would just be a matter of time until somebody put one on a big Bobcat and I don't want the phone call of the result of that. For the 10lb weight deficit, it didn't seem worth putting anyone at risk, regardless of their ignorance.

These SSQA fork sets will work on the 5 series loaders with SSQA mounts, but again, the user needs to know the capabilities of their machine and choose accordingly.

Thanks for the question

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can I send my HD frame back for a retrofit to put the receiver in it.? :bigbeer:
Jeez, didn't' even make it a day.:laugh: I've already anticipated this question and, in the Artillian spirit of not wanting to leave any of our cherished customers out in the cold, already have a plan for a field installable hitch receiver kit for the frames already out in the world without them. Please be patient and this will be available asap.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
9,117 Posts
Oh, quit showing off!! :laugh::laugh:
:lolol:

No, I just can't see that happening. :lol:

I not so patiently waited, but I waited.

Now I get to show off! :yahoo::yahoo:

:lolol:

I sounds like Chris has you covered. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Jeez, didn't' even make it a day.:laugh: I've already anticipated this question and, in the Artillian spirit of not wanting to leave any of our cherished customers out in the cold, already have a plan for a field installable hitch receiver kit for the frames already out in the world without them. Please be patient and this will be available asap.

Thanks
I sounds like Chris has you covered. :thumbup1gif:
Yup, as usual, he's one step ahead of the rest of us!! :good2:

So..... once I get my retro-fitted, field installable receiver hitch kit installed on my frame, does anybody wanna buy the [email protected] receiver hitch JDQA that I have. :lol:
Pic04_1024x768.jpg

See how nice and flush the [email protected] fits all the way across the contact surface of the FEL frame? I'm glad my Artillian frame doesn't fit like this!!
Pic07_1024x768.jpg
But at least the plate itself is perfectly flat... :banghead:
Pic09_1024x768.jpg

THANKS, Chris - for turning out a great product and for being such a creative thinker so that you do come up with ways to retrofit your product improvements!! :usa

·
Registered
146 Posts
Went to the website and added everything to my cart. Not sure if it is due to the changes but instead of getting the $125 off of any order over $3000 with a fork set it is giving me the $75 discount. My sub total was $3,527.59. (Yes I am ordering 1 of everything and two of some) The fork set I have in my cart is "3000Lb JDQA-RH Frame / 2300Lb 42x3 Tines". Just thought you would want to know in the case that this is an error. I'll wait to hear back before placing my order.

·
Registered
22,666 Posts
Went to the website and added everything to my cart. Not sure if it is due to the changes but instead of getting the $125 off of any order over $3000 with a fork set it is giving me the $75 discount. My sub total was $3,527.59. (Yes I am ordering 1 of everything and two of some) The fork set I have in my cart is "3000Lb JDQA-RH Frame / 2300Lb 42x3 Tines". Just thought you would want to know in the case that this is an error. I'll wait to hear back before placing my order.
You are better off giving Chris a call as he will be able to sort everything to your satisfaction. And don't be afraid - he is a very likable guy to talk with and will likely be the one who answers the phone.

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ratheon,

Sorry about that. This is due to the changes in the part numbering system. The discount filters aren't picking up the new numbers :hide:. If you want to put the order in, we'll correct it when totaling up. But we'll also get this straightened out on the site asap if you wish to wait, which could be a day or two. Sorry, it's very complicated putting this sort of thing on an ecommerce website and every time we make one little change.....

And as always, it is most likely that the shipping cost will be much lower than shown too. We shipped one today that was $100 less than the web charged. (But unfortunately there are also times when we get spanked! :mad:) But generally, the more weight being shipped, the more the reduction in shipping.

Thanks much

·
Registered
146 Posts
I figured it was just a glitch with the changes being made. Really I just wanted to bring it to your attention as I know I would want someone to tell me. I will be calling to discuss my order/shipping method.

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You are better off giving Chris a call as he will be able to sort everything to your satisfaction. And don't be afraid - he is a very likable guy to talk with and will likely be the one who answers the phone.
Anyone who thinks I'm likable doesn't know me very well. :laugh:

I can be more like :nunu:

But I wish I was more like :drinks: :kidw_truck_smiley: :pickup::happy::cell::gizmo:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Must have missed you today. I left a message.

·
Administrator
20,677 Posts
Anyone who thinks I'm likable doesn't know me very well. :laugh:

I can be more like :nunu:

But I wish I was more like :drinks: :kidw_truck_smiley: :pickup::happy::cell::gizmo:
I always took you as a

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Ratheon,

Sorry about that. This is due to the changes in the part numbering system. The discount filters aren't picking up the new numbers :hide:. If you want to put the order in, we'll correct it when totaling up. But we'll also get this straightened out on the site asap if you wish to wait, which could be a day or two. Sorry, it's very complicated putting this sort of thing on an ecommerce website and every time we make one little change.....

And as always, it is most likely that the shipping cost will be much lower than shown too. We shipped one today that was $100 less than the web charged. (But unfortunately there are also times when we get spanked! :mad:) But generally, the more weight being shipped, the more the reduction in shipping.

Thanks much
Ratheon - Trust me, you can trust Chris to set it right if you put the order in so you don't have to wait on the website calculations to be fixed. I ordered my frame about 6 months before I actually ordered forks. So, when I ordered forks on the website, I paid the full fork price. When I got my invoice I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was less than what I'd put in on the site. Come to find out that Chris gave me the "bundled" or "package" price on the forks as if I was buying them together. He didn't have to do that and I would have never known and would have just stayed fat and happy. But, he's that kind of guy that does the right thing for the customer. And, having worked on my fair share of ERP systems that integrate with web sites, I can vouch for Chris' statement that "when you change one thing on the web site...." :banghead: :flag_of_truce: :laugh:

I don't know what all you ordered, but you're gonna like it!! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Ratheon - Trust me, you can trust Chris to set it right if you put the order in so you don't have to wait on the website calculations to be fixed. I ordered my frame about 6 months before I actually ordered forks. So, when I ordered forks on the website, I paid the full fork price. When I got my invoice I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was less than what I'd put in on the site. Come to find out that Chris gave me the "bundled" or "package" price on the forks as if I was buying them together. He didn't have to do that and I would have never known and would have just stayed fat and happy. But, he's that kind of guy that does the right thing for the customer. And, having worked on my fair share of ERP systems that integrate with web sites, I can vouch for Chris' statement that "when you change one thing on the web site...." :banghead: :flag_of_truce: :laugh:

I don't know what all you ordered, but you're gonna like it!! :bigthumb:
I have read allot about Chris and Artillian on this forum and have absolutely NO doubt in my mind that what you say is true, Which is why he is getting my business. With as many positive comments as you will find here, The fact that he makes an awesome product and is a stand up guy could never be put in question. The decision was easy. If there was anything bad to say it would have been said because us John Deere owners don't accept second rate :nunu: or we would have bought something painted Orange. I was just trying to let him know of a potential problem with some of the recent changes on his website that he may or may not be aware of. Either way I am still making my purchase with him after I talk to him about shipping and to make sure I haven't overlooked anything I might need(or want). As far as what I am getting...Well here is the list(so far):

3000Lb JDQA-RH Frame / 2300Lb 42x3 Tines
Caster Carts for 3 in Fork Tines, 1 Pair
GP20 Grapple Module, 1 each
GP20 Rake Module, 1 each x2
Fang Kit, GP20 Grapple
Hydraulic Diverter Valve Kit, H120 Loaders, Pigtail Elec Leads
Deere Front Quick Hitch Adapter for Subcompacts, 1 Each
Artillian UHMW Cutting Edge Kit for the Deere 54 Plow
Artillian Extension Wing Kit for the Deere 54 Plow

Did I miss anything for a 1 series? I already have the horse blinders. I may throw in the 3 pt attachment....haven't made up my mind on that yet. Best thing is I already have approval from the boss for the purchase!:bigthumb:

It's going to be like a whole new tractor!:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Now if he just made wheel spacers, BH Thumb, and a cart for the BH I could keep all of my business with forum vendors. :cray:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts