Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any good ideas on how to store a weed whacker on a 1025r? I’d like to haul mine around while I am mowing so I can do the touch up as I go. I

·
Super Moderator
3,975 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,671 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
At one point, I added tool holders to my rear quick hitch. I used them for many different tools, but one of them was a trimmer:

At a later time, I put chain boxes on my rear quick hitch from Ken's Bolt-On Hooks. These are available with the Quick-Fist clamps, and those could also be used to hold a weed wacker.

If you'd like to see the original post on installing the tool holders on the quick hitch, please see this LINK.

Keane

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I put mine with the cutter end on top the FEL and the rest between the FEL lift arms and the hood. Strap down the cutter end with tension straps across the FEL. Never have lost it from there. Have lost it from the FEL and ran over it.

·
Registered
276 Posts
That is exactly where I carried mine. Until the skinny end bounced free, despite the imatch latch, and I ran over the shaft. Of course I was backing up at the time.
man you have my luck lol

·
Registered
2019 2025R with Loader, Backhoe, 54D Mower, Forks, Rear Snowblower, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, QH
124 Posts
Does anyone have any good ideas on how to store a weed whacker on a 1025r? I’d like to haul mine around while I am mowing so I can do the touch up as I go. I
I just got the RopsRackPack at BigToolRack. Absolutely brilliant for this purpose and many, many others.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts