Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have your email registered with Green Farm Parts be on the look out for our weekend sale, it is more than the normal GTT discount and it is a great opportunity for a great discount this weekend only. If you are not registered to receive our emails hurry over to greenfarmparts.com and get registered. :greentractorride:

·
Registered
55 Posts
If you have your email registered with Green Farm Parts be on the look out for our weekend sale, it is more than the normal GTT discount and it is a great opportunity for a great discount this weekend only. If you are not registered to receive our emails hurry over to greenfarmparts.com and get registered. :greentractorride:
Went to register, but when I click the 'sign up' button, nothing happens.

·
Premium Member
7,432 Posts
I thought I was registered? :dunno::nunu: I've made multiple purchases, but did not get any notification of a weekend sale :banghead:

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
I thought I was registered? :dunno::nunu: I've made multiple purchases, but did not get any notification of a weekend sale :banghead:
Same here. I’ve received them before but not this time so it’s not me.

Forphase1 - their site is really finicky. I’ve been registered for years and still have problems. The last time I had an issue and couldn’t log in - after days of trying I finally figured out what to do. In Chrome I cleared my cookies just for the GFP site and then it worked.

I have never had an issue like this with any other site.

·
Administrator
17,089 Posts
From the email I received:

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,089 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,432 Posts
Order placed :good2: I am glad I did not miss the 10% sale. :yahoo:Saved 10%, Free shipping, and no tax!

I planned to order a battery clamp (hold down) for the two batteries in the 2030. Battery fumes ate the original away :flag_of_truce:Until I saw the price $47.71 for a rod with loops on each end :banghead: As long as I don't roll the tractor, they will be fine :greentractorride:

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I also haven’t received any email regarding this :unknown:

·
Vendor
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
FYI coupon is still active through the end of the day today for those of you that didn't make the deadline of the weekend. Put JASONGTT in the order comments and we will throw in a surprise for the GTT customers. :greentractorride: :usa

·
Registered
7 Posts
Coupon code has expired

Just saw this post and tried to order a set of wheel weights. Entered coupon code THEBIGONE, and the checkout area says the coupon has expired. Missed again.

·
Vendor
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just saw this post and tried to order a set of wheel weights. Entered coupon code THEBIGONE, and the checkout area says the coupon has expired. Missed again.
It was a time based issue, that is resolved and its good till midnight :gizmo:

·
Premium Member
7,432 Posts
FYI coupon is still active through the end of the day today for those of you that didn't make the deadline of the weekend. Put JASONGTT in the order comments and we will throw in a surprise for the GTT customers. :greentractorride: :usa
I made it on time, thanks to the GTT forum. :cheers:
Have you figured out why no one got an email advising of the sale? :unknown:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts