Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the weight of this front end loader, with 61" bucket? Or where I can look up that info on it?
I'm just trying to get an idea of what my combo weighs.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
One response

I don't know how reliable this is but I saw the same question on another blog and the answer was 856 lbs including a 61" bucket.

Ballast 200cx and 300cx Loader weights?

Treefarmer

Reactions: SRG and PaDave

·
Registered
438 Posts
It looks like it weighs in the neighborhood of 794 lbs and a 61" HD bucket comes in around 246. From what I have on file but you're just never sure about some of JD's published weights
All JD Loader Spec.png
View attachment Loader Buckets.pdf

Reactions: SRG

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks guys. Looks like the combo is in the 35-3600lb range without anything on the back. That's about what i was figuring, EDIT; maybe i can run it down to the local grain elevator this spring and see if they'll let me scale it.
How do i tell if i have the HD 61" bucket, or just the regular ole basic 61" bucket? And one more, Are those published numbers pretty much the same across the board for any machine a particular loader is/can be installed on?

·
Administrator
18,501 Posts
How do i tell if i have the HD 61" bucket, or just the regular ole basic 61" bucket? And one more, Are those published numbers pretty much the same across the board for any machine a particular loader is/can be installed on?
The HD bucket has a double-walled top, and the cutting edge has holes in so that you can bolt a replaceable cutting edge on.

Yes, the numbers should be the same.

Reactions: SRG

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I see. Seems I have the basic material bucket.
Looks like another easy way to tell, are the extra wear straps welded on the sides of the HD bucket (bottom pic).....

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts