Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have all manuals and have looked 3 times and cant find the weight of a h120 loader
trying to figure what it all weighs .
I'VE found all the weight except for the loader

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
11,521 Posts
I have all manuals and have looked 3 times and cant find the weight of a h120 loader
trying to figure what it all weighs .
I'VE found all the weight except for the loader
Taken from an older post here.

H120 Loader: 512 lbs.
Standard H120 Bucket: 112 lbs.

My weak math
:mocking: tells me the total is 624 lbs.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Taken from an older post here.

H120 Loader: 512 lbs.
Standard H120 Bucket: 112 lbs.

My weak math
:mocking: tells me the total is 624 lbs.
thank you !!!!!!!!!

Reactions: PJR832

·
Registered
191 Posts
I may be wrong and please correct me for the benefit of others. I have in my notes the following weights from a variety of sources.

Tractor alone: 1444 lbs. not sure if that is dry weight and if 3 pt arms are included?
Loader h120: 512lb
Bucket: 112lb same as u guys
Back hoe 260 not the new 260B: 610lb not sure if this includes the subframe mounts or what size bucket. Is the standard bucket the 12"?
54" mower deck: 197lb

So I am comming up with 2875lb for TLB with out wheel weights or loaded tires.

I wish there was a truck scale that was convenient to weigh my tractor at. But I guess figuring on 3k should be safe.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
I may be wrong and please correct me for the benefit of others. I have in my notes the following weights from a variety of sources.

Tractor alone: 1444 lbs. not sure if that is dry weight and if 3 pt arms are included?
Back hoe 260 not the new 260B: 610lb not sure if this includes the subframe mounts or what size bucket. Is the standard bucket the 12"?

I wish there was a truck scale that was convenient to weigh my tractor at. But I guess figuring on 3k should be safe.
You could try here. https://catscale.com/cat-scale-locator/

·
Registered
929 Posts

I have a 1025r TLB, and I think that you are real close. I always thought it was right around 3k pounds

1 - 7 of 7 Posts