Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do your guys weights fit the John Deere mounts?

·
Registered
12,263 Posts
Wanna be more specific Yank, I might not be able to help anyway as a 1 series owner, but what exactly are you talking about. :unknown:

·
Premium Member
13,951 Posts
If you are asking will the old gym weights work on your series1,,if so YES. well to a point.

If you have front quick hitch take the lift bar , and it should lay above the V bar on the front of the tractor. For me I take a couple of heavy duty cable ties or heavy gauge wire and tie it in place. The weights will fit to the left or right of the front of your tractor.

I have a JD Quick hitch on the rear 3pt place the bar bell on the quick hitch. The weights will fit inside the lift arms.

They may not look to great on your tractor but they will hold the front or back of the tractor down when needed.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Do your guys weights fit the John Deere mounts?
Yes, the 41-45 pound cast iron weights work perfectly on our standard hitch. If you want your tractor to be a weight lifter like in the gym, then no, our brackets are not designed for that. They are made for the weights that are specific to the machines the factory intended. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking of getting the factory front weight bracket for the 2038R. Just wondering if HH weights make the slots in their weights the same as the JD weights.

·
Registered
12,263 Posts
I was thinking of getting the factory front weight bracket for the 2038R. Just wondering if HH weights make the slots in their weights the same as the JD weights.
They are the same, just without the fancy deere logo. :good2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts