Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasn't sure where to post this but knew I had to. RandyM. very glad to see you posting it's been a while. You helped a lot of people out including me many times. A sincere warm welcome back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Corndog Hater
11,512 Posts
Wow, a blast from the past for sure! Always enjoyed him here, glad to hear from him.:good2:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Hi Guys,

You're embarrassing me.

OK, maybe not.

Yup, it's been a little while. I'll have to bring you up to date on my trials and tribulations all in due time though.

·
Super Moderator
2,700 Posts
Welcome back, Randy. It's great to see you back with us.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,220 Posts
Randy, I wasn't around back then but have seen a lot of posts where you responded or just generally helped out. I always wondered what happened to you. I looked around but didn't find out so I figured you had your reasons. Glad you,re back and hope everything is going good for you. I'm Levi as you can see and just a PITA. :laugh: Again, glad you're back. :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Good! I've had projects on hold so long I don't even remember what they were. :lol:
Keith, did you get more funny? :laugh:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Welcome back, RandyM!!!

Guys, I'm sure he just could not stay away any longer when he noticed I had signed up and was here so often!! :mocking: :dance:

·
Premium Member
14,416 Posts
Yes ,,,WELCOME Back..!!!! good to hear from you.

·
Administrator
20,480 Posts
For those not-in-the-know, Randy is one the most helpful guys around. He's very knowledgeable and has tons of hands-on experience. You couldn't find a nicer fella.:thumbup1gif:

Welcome back Randy.:drinks: Sure is good to see you here.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Welcome back, RandyM!!!

Guys, I'm sure he just could not stay away any longer when he noticed I had signed up and was here so often!! :mocking: :dance:
You're the only one to figure it out. :thumbup1gif:

For those not-in-the-know, Randy is one the most helpful guys around. He's very knowledgeable and has tons of hands-on experience. You couldn't find a nicer fella.:thumbup1gif:
Welcome back Randy.:drinks: Sure is good to see you here.
Aaawww shucks, you're spreading it on pretty thick now, Jason.

·
Administrator
20,480 Posts
With all the help you've given me, I still owe you a lot of beer.
Or any other of your favorite beverages.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Welcome back, Randy. Looking forward to your always informative posts.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
You're the only one to figure it out. :thumbup1gif:

Naah....I think his post is spot on. I've asked about you numerous times. I am so glad your back. You have always been helpful....and your input is valued and well though out. Welcome back RandyM !!!!

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Welcome back for sure. I have actually heard from a few folks here how great it was having you around :)
You were missed...

Naah....I think his post is spot on. I've asked about you numerous times. I am so glad your back. You have always been so helpful....and your input is valued and well though out. Welcome back RandyM !!!!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,768 Posts
Welcome back, RandyM!!!

Probably! :lol:

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
I saw a post from RandyM on another thread, I couldn't believe my eyes, I had to check the post date at least 3 times. Then I just had to search for the official announcement of Randy's return.

Welcome back Randy.:yahoo:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts