Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome Hay Tools as a Supporting Vendor!

Please contact Mark, user-name: HayDr for any help with products they supply. You can also visit their website at www.haytools.com/

Hay Tools has been in farm machinery for 3 generations. They began during the days of horse drawn and steam tractor implements. With locations in Tennessee, Kentucky, and Indiana, they now market new technologies to their customers. Today they service a wide range of people, from small hobby farmers, landscapers, gardeners to full-time farmers and ranchers. They sell New, Used & Reconditioned Equipment.

Hay Tools can be followed on Twitter at Twitter

This is a great place to get your implements, parts and accessories online. You can call them at 606-685-9611 or 423-207-1349 and experience excellent customer service.

Green Tractor Talk thanks you for the support.

·
Administrator
22,246 Posts
Welcome Hay Tools!

I like your website.:thumbup1gif: Looks like you have a bunch of nice stuff at great prices! I live just north of Nashville, where would your closest store be located? Look like I can get all the stuff I need from you to fab up a top n tilt kit for my 1026R.:good2:

·
Administrator
22,631 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Top-N-Tilt kits

I like your website.:thumbup1gif: Looks like you have a bunch of nice stuff at great prices! I live just north of Nashville, where would your closest store be located? Look like I can get all the stuff I need from you to fab up a top n tilt kit for my 1026R.:good2:
The fab shop for Top-N-Tilt sidelinks is in Science Hill, KY. buy give me a call and I can do them over the phone. We have done hundreds of custom sidelinks and custome top links for customers. Usually one of our off the shelf hydraulic top links are what most people need. All of our stuff has double piloted check valves on them so they stay where are put. Please forgive me for not having a green tractor picture.
Land vehicle Vehicle Tractor Tire Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
:wgtt:

Great website you have, and thanks for supporting GTT!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Gtt

I farm and have cattle. I have 2 JD tractors. I'm here to be a part of the community. Yes I have to market products to pay the bills but they will sell themselves if we satisfy customers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.