Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Do they have a website, link? What do they offer?

·
Administrator
17,975 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Administrator
20,684 Posts
Glad to have you aboard!

We appreciate your support of our forum. :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
I saw an episode on TTWT and they had shown a 60 gallon PTO driven sprayer, but for like only a few seconds :unknown:
I googled around and around and couldn't find either boom or boomless 60 gal hanging off a 1025R. That would be the perfect size...
Really like to get me one so if I saw some pictures/vids of it in action on a subcompact WINK WINK. I have :gizmo:

·
Premium Member
5,512 Posts
Welcome. Great products.:good2:

·
Premium Member
8,824 Posts
I have been a long time user of Superior Tech products including their sprayers, the Terra Grips and other great products. They are a high quality company selling and servicing a diverse product offering which makes using your tractor or other equipment even better.

Make sure to check out what they offer as they have a broad product line and make sure to support them with your business when you need what they sell.............

Welcome to GTT, Superior Tech!

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
558 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
May be time to dig up another coffee can of :gizmo:

·
Vendor
19 Posts
Thank you for the welcome and compliments everyone! We are looking forward to becoming part of this community. We also have an about us page posted, so if you’re interested in further details about the company, feel free to check that out.

·
Vendor
19 Posts
I saw an episode on TTWT and they had shown a 60 gallon PTO driven sprayer, but for like only a few seconds :unknown:
I googled around and around and couldn't find either boom or boomless 60 gal hanging off a 1025R. That would be the perfect size...
Really like to get me one so if I saw some pictures/vids of it in action on a subcompact WINK WINK. I have :gizmo:
Teaparty -

We do have 60 gallon sprayers available for your 1025R, either boom or boom less and with different boom sizes. Below is a link to the 60 gallon sprayers so you can take a look. I'll include our contact info if you have additional questions.

Superior-Tech | 60 Gallon 3-pt PTO Sprayer

[email protected]

717-569-3359

I got a 60 gallon sprayer with a 12 ft. boom set up for you, here are the images. Keep in mind that the spray gun reel and hose is an option, it doesn't come standard with the sprayer.

image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG
image4.JPG
image5.JPG

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Thank you for posting good-quality pics for close up inspection! The hose reel is a nice touch, super clean setup. Appreciate taking the time and the effort.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts