Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a need for a welding cart. It needed to hold a small 110v Miller Cricket and my plazma cutter. I also needed storage for clamps, helmets, and supplies. The best solution was to buy the right tool chest and add a platform for the welder and plazma cutter. The platform also contains the cylinder and the hoses and wires for everything. Some hooks on the ends for the cables and hoses. Well here is what I ended up with. Works for me and it is mobile. Oh yeah, the welder and cutter are securely clamped down.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Very nice. My Miller 251 came on a cart, but will have to build a cart for the plasma cutter. Right now I'm trying to design a nice welding table like the Miller weld table. Very Very nice job on your cart.:drinks::good2:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice. My Miller 251 came on a cart, but will have to build a cart for the plasma cutter. Right now I'm trying to design a nice welding table like the Miller weld table. Very Very nice job on your cart.:drinks::good2:
Thanks Storm and welcome to DT. Please keep us up to date on your project. I don't have a 251 but I do have the 210. Mine is set up with the aluminum spool gun and gas. I love it.:good2:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been planning to build a cart for my welders & plasma cutter.. But I'd like to have one that would hold 2 welders and my plasma cutter.

Now you've gave me some ideas!!

Thanks for sharing!
That is great Bill, I was hoping to inspire someone. You know you would not necessarily have to go with a large tool cabinet. You can hang on trays and brackets to increase your capacity.

Here's an Oxy' & Acet' cart that I made that has dual wheels... The duel wheels keeps the cart from turning over sideways, and makes it a lot easier to push when off the concrete & blacktop!
Wow, nice job, I like the JD green, nice touch. Those dualies should be able to handle some top loading of the cart.:good2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts