Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i took the D. freakin cold 28f and windy. i called the police and asked them if i could drive in on the four lane state hwy which is 55mph.. cop was real nice said sure just need a smv symbol and stay in right lane.. the D only does 6.5mph i have larger then stock rear tires
at full rpm which is 950rpm. would love a 5th and 6th gear... was 6 miles round trip and gassed it up at a 1.38 a gallon
6 city cop cars passed me on the trip and paid me no mind. took right at a hr round trip.
got lots of waves and a guy wanted to take a video of it. it ran great with the radiator curtin fully closed she only got to 140f

anyone up for a cold glass of milk?:greentractorride:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Definitely not your average grocery getter. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
4,815 Posts

·
Registered
11,490 Posts
sounds like u enjoyed the ride a lot. and u didn't have to worry about the milk getting warm on the way home--huh!!:bigthumb:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,232 Posts
Definitely not your average grocery getter. :thumbup1gif:
Can you image the amount of groceries he could get home in one trip with that thing. :lol:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys ur a bunch of good people:bigthumb:
:greentractorride:

·
Registered
740 Posts
I've picked up some groceries with my M a few times on my way back from working at a friend's place on the other side of town... It never fails to draw a crowd. :bigbeer:

·
Premium Member
13,771 Posts
Looks like a very nice ride ...:bigthumb::bigthumb: Enjoy :bigthumb:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,183 Posts
Looks like you had plenty of a wind break sitting in the seat. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Nice looking D! Where in St. Louis do you live? I live in Fenton...guess I need to finish my 47 D so I can cruise on hwy 141!! Thats pretty awesome you made that trip with the D for milk! :greentractorride:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts