Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we're going to try and sell our 35-acres of vacant land east of Denver again.

I'm thinking of going the FSBO (For Sale By Owner) route this time. Does anyone on GTT have any suggestions as good website(s) to list our dirt on?

Thanks, Matt

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
I can't help with any suggestions, but I wish you success with your sale.

·
Premium Member
14,749 Posts
Can't help, but wish you luck.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Well, we're going to try and sell our 35-acres of vacant land east of Denver again.

I'm thinking of going the FSBO (For Sale By Owner) route this time. Does anyone on GTT have any suggestions as good website(s) to list our dirt on?

Thanks, Matt
East of Denver, where, exactly? Any water there? =)

Greetings from Todd Creek.

·
Premium Member
7,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
East of Denver, where, exactly? Any water there? =)

Greetings from Todd Creek.
Byers. Supposedly water is about 200' feet down. There is electricity, phone, and natural gas at the road.

Todd Creek...small world as that is where we live. Are you in the Farms, Estates, Vistas? We're in the Farms.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Todd Creek...small world as that is where we live. Are you in the Farms, Estates, Vistas? We're in the Farms.
Indeed. Hawk Ridge here, 143rd. I know of two JD LCUT's on 145th, but I assume you're somewhere farther north?

We've been thinking about getting some more land, but Byers isn't exactly what I had in mind. It's a bit flat and dry out there, for my liking.

·
Premium Member
7,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Indeed. Hawk Ridge here, 143rd. I know of two JD LCUT's on 145th, but I assume you're somewhere farther north?

We've been thinking about getting some more land, but Byers isn't exactly what I had in mind. It's a bit flat and dry out there, for my liking.
Dan:

I'm in the dump where Ehler transitions into Havana. It sounds like you're close to E-470.

Byers wouldn't have been my first choice either; but the dirt was affordable, especially with utilities at the road and 30 - 40 miles away from people, and not in Adams County, and outside the emissions test area. Yeah, it's flat out there; but from my point of view it's no more dryer out in Byers than where you and I reside now.

Granted I could care less about growing food, or landscaping, etc; I just seek privacy. My desire was to have enough land that I could sit on my front porch buck naked if I so desired while consuming beer. An ugly sight mind you. :laugh:

Before the state quit renewing our well permit the amount of water we were allowed to draw out of the aquifer was ridiculously generous in my opinion.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts