Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with either 4 Seasons in Grand Rapids or Greenmark Equipment in Hudsonville? Wondering if one is better than the other for a 1025R TLB.

TIA
Gordy

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I don’t know the answer to your question but there is also Steensma in Plainwell (and Kazoo), Bader in Portland (many others) and Hoeksma in Holland...

My friend shipped them all for his 2025r but ended in buying from Mutton’s.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’ve been using Four seasons for a couple of years now and I can tell you their service is fantastic. Every time I go in or call I’m treated like family. Great advice, no sales pressure. I got my 1025r from them and because of the treatment by all the staff I have purchased a zero turn and some small engine equipment as well. As long as I’m located in MI they will be my go to.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I’ve been using Four seasons for a couple of years now and I can tell you their service is fantastic. Every time I go in or call I’m treated like family. Great advice, no sales pressure. I got my 1025r from them and because of the treatment by all the staff I have purchased a zero turn and some small engine equipment as well. As long as I’m located in MI they will be my go to.
Where is their store/where are there stores?

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
I know your question is about sales which I can’t comment on, but I can add a little color about parts and service. I have used several of those named for parts and service and had good experiences at them. Right now I use Greenmark more frequently as it is on my daily commute. For me it comes down to people and the parts guys at Greenmark have been wonderful to work with.

I suspect you can work a similar deal with both dealers so I would focus on the people and how they treat you. Good luck and post a pic of your purchase :greentractorride:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts