Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,708 Posts
Thanks, Ron. I greatly appreciate it. It looks like a great plow day - it looks like you New Yorkers have a few to choose from this time of year.

It looks like the GoPro is doing a good job. Which GoPro camera do you have, if you don't mind me asking? Thanks.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Terry,

You are Welcome !!

The GoPro I have is the latest version called, Hero 3, Black edition.

I am still and have a lot of learning to do with it. There are so many different setting one can choose to use and I need to figure out what the better few settings may be, at least for me to be using !!

I remember telling you a while back that I would get a picture of the setup I have put together to use when plowing and I have failed to do so as of yet, but I will soon !!

Thanks ~ Ron

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey terry,
there were two canadians in that lunch video too eh!
btw - keep your hands in your pockets when ed wheeler takes a bite of his hotdog ... you could lose fingers if your not careful. LOL.
tom (rammer)

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Ron,

You really have the plow set up nice! What size is it? The second video just looks like the perfect plowing action.

Aren't the GoPros great? You can do almost anything with them. When I bought my Hero2HD I was thinking they were kind of a gimmick, but I play around with it all the time now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts