8,558 Posts
Prime rib
au jus
sautéed mushrooms
garlic mashed potatoes
green bean casserole
devilled eggs
fruit salad
yeast rolls (If the dough ever finishes rising!!)

·
Registered
10,330 Posts
Received a Honey Baked Ham certificate. So, no cooking today, but plan on (oil-less) frying a Turkey for New Years.

Merry Christmas, And enjoy.............:thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
14,143 Posts
My wife said no BIG Christmas dinner. So she has 4 crock-pots full , one with home made Chili, home made noodle soup, home made vegetable soup and home made bean soup. Plus don't how much lunch meats for sandwiches , about a dozen different home made cookies and candy .
She has been going steady ,and still is , since waking up plus most of the yesterday. Kids should be coming soon.

WAY Over Board my thoughts , but shes happy SO MAIN THING !

Merry Christmas to all !

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,127 Posts
Ham today. Prime rib is a New Year's tradition, except for the last 2 or 3 years when we couldn't afford it. Found it on sale for $8.99 a pound, bought $50 rib roast and will devour it on New Year's. Merry Christmas and may God Bless.
I cannot get over the price of beef it's totally off the charts.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,127 Posts
My wife said no BIG Christmas dinner. So she has 4 crock-pots full , one with home made Chili, home made noodle soup, home made vegetable soup and home made bean soup. Plus don't how much lunch meats for sandwiches , about a dozen different home made cookies and candy .
She has been going steady ,and still is , since waking up plus most of the yesterday. Kids should be coming soon.

WAY Over Board my thoughts , but shes happy SO MAIN THING !

Merry Christmas to all !
To be honest, I would trade a prime rib for that.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Pork butt turned out fantastic! Mrs. Tonton pulled the pork off the bone, then we simply put a bowl of BBQ sauce on the table and threw some homemade slaw (not the mayonnaise type) right on top. I'm salivating just thinking about it, and I'm full! :fed:

·
Corndog Hater
11,274 Posts
Pretty traditional here. We did a glazed ham last night. Today is a quiet day with just mr. and mrs. CP and our 2 boys so we had leftovers. Tomorrow is another celebration with mrs. CP's family and we will have turkey. Turkey dinner is a fave of our's though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
After reading all those delicious sounding meals, I'm hungry again!:fed:

I would have no need to eat again for a week! :laugh: Unfortunately, I'm not throwing out *that* much perfectly awesome leftover food!! I may be wearing my jeans that are big enough to wear thermals under, only without the thermals, before the next week is complete. :nunu:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,127 Posts
I would have no need to eat again for a week! :laugh: Unfortunately, I'm not throwing out *that* much perfectly awesome leftover food!! I may be wearing my jeans that are big enough to wear thermals under, only without the thermals, before the next week is complete. :nunu:
Sweatpants, it tricks your mind into thinking you are in shape and have been working out. :thumbup1gif:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts