Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to fire up the grill - one of our local stores sell some custom blends of meats; I will be grilling bratwurst, Blueberry ones and cheesy hash-brown ones.

·
Administrator
20,366 Posts
Blake has good coffee, let me tell you.:fed::morning2: His has chicory in it.

·
Registered
139 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,127 Posts
Just coffee. Things have to get done today. :)

It's a shame Gizmo and his chipper aren't closer...
Wouldn't have even loaded them on the truck. biggrin.gif

Mancakes sound good Yamaguy. I had French Toast, puppies had scrambled eggs.

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
Same thing I have every Saturday and Sunday: peanut butter and grape jelly on whole wheat bread and a crapload of coffee.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Same thing as last Sunday. The boy requested the blueberry brats and cheesy hash-brown brats again. Can do....

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,204 Posts
View attachment 34436

Breakfast wasn't quite as elaborate here as what it sounds like you've got planned! :good2:
My breakfast is the same as yours... I think. Is your post leaning or is it me? The whatever you have in your cup isn't sitting level or what I had isn't coffee. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Tn. blend right?!

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
My breakfast is the same as yours... I think. Is your post leaning or is it me? The whatever you have in your cup isn't sitting level or what I had isn't coffee. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Tn. blend right?!
The post is plumb, but the top isn't perfectly square. :laugh:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Yum! I think I'll have that for supper!

(I just have strong coffee for breakfast!)
I'm tempted to have the same thing for supper. :)

Very interesting.... cowboy up huh.
If you've never tried it, it's pretty good. A couple of fried eggs, a pile of chili on top...:fed:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I'm tempted to have the same thing for supper. :)

If you've never tried it, it's pretty good. A couple of fried eggs, a pile of chili on top...:fed:
Good if you have your eggs scrambled too!! :good2:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,127 Posts
It's the Best! I like to add some jalapeno slices just for good measure. I have been known to substitute leftover Sloppy Joes for the chili also.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts