Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was just eating lunch at TacoBell and a woman came up to me and said that that I look like Vinny Guadagnino from the TV show Jersey Shore. I've never seen the show so I just politely nodded and went on eating. Now normally I abstain from selfies but to put the rumor to rest I'm not Vinny.

Him:

Me:

I've also been told that I look like Zach Braff aka JD from the TV show Scrubs. I don't know maybe when I had longer hair.

So have any of you been told you look like someone famous?

·
Read Only
1,932 Posts
I don't know Felix, that's pretty close. Let's run a quick test...

Post this on some sort of social media site:
"OMG, Vinny Guadagnino is going to be singing autographs ourside <fill in random location here>"

Then grab an eight foot table and a pen and setup shop outside the random location you posted. See how many people show up......

Many years ago I had a lady on a flight from Minneapolis to San Diego for Navy Reserve training claim I look just like Tom Cruise. Now I'm not going to post up a selfie to prove it (there's one of me on GTT already that more than proves it), but this phone conversation with my wife after I landed in San Diego should prove my point:

Me: Sweetie, you will never guess what happened to me on the plane.

Wife: Well you are talking to me on the phone so obviously the plane made it, what else happened?

Me: I had a lady tell me I looked like Tom Cruise.

Wife: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

She was still :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
two weeks later when she picked me up at the airport. We still get a chuckle out of it 20+ years after the fact.

·
Super Moderator
8,040 Posts
Now or 40 years ago...............?? :laugh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,396 Posts
I was smoking a cigar once and one of my friends said I looked just like a movie star. I said "Really, which one". He said Lassie, while taking a taking a crap. :banghead:

·
Registered
11,882 Posts
I was smoking a cigar once and one of my friends said I looked just like a movie star. I said "Really, which one". He said Lassie, while taking a taking a crap. :banghead:
That's funny Keith. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,396 Posts
That's funny Keith. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
It wasn't at the time. :lol: I really thought the guy was being serious, maybe he was.

·
Registered
12,283 Posts
GIZMO2--:nunu::nunu:U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF UR SELF FOR TALKING ABOUT LASSIE THAT WAY:gaah: i watched lassie and timmy have adventures on the farm after school:lol:

Felix--i can't recall anybody ever saying i looked like any famous people. now when i made a deliverly in south charleston, W.VA., THEM PEOPLE THOUGHT MY ANCENT was from around-Boston area--long way from Pa.

·
Registered
11,882 Posts
GIZMO2--:nunu::nunu:U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF UR SELF FOR TALKING ABOUT LASSIE THAT WAY:gaah: i watched lassie and timmy have adventures on the farm after school:lol:

Felix--i can't recall anybody ever saying i looked like any famous people. now when i made a deliverly in south charleston, W.VA., THEM PEOPLE THOUGHT MY ANCENT was from around-Boston area--long way from SOUTHERN Pa.
I fixed it for you, Jim. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
servlet.jpeg

Here is my goofy mug, about 7 years ago I think, lots more grey now. Some women have told me I look kinda like Richard Gere. Believe it or not probably 8 separate people have told me that. I don't really believe it, I sure don't have his success. Plus I'm not too sure how to take that "compliment", after all didn't that guy have some kinda hamster habit?

·
Corndog Hater
11,685 Posts
I have been told Air Fighter Scott O'Grady and I look alike. More recently while having lunch at Wendy's, an Army recruiter told me I looked just like Jeb Bush. I started laughing. He couldn't believe nobody else had ever told me that. I wasn't flattered, but is has nothing to do with his views, it has everything to do with the fact Jeb is 23 years older than I am.:flag_of_truce:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts