Green Tractor Talk banner

5921 - 5940 of 5969 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Ya know, I've gone down that same hill thousands of times and even driven into the pile a hundred times. So its no big deal right????? Dah!!! Bad part is I ended up having to have my wife drive the truck while I drove the tractor and she's all upset thinking I "broke the tractor" and its going to cost thousands $$$$$$ to fix. What's worse - stuck tractor or mad wife???? You decide!
:unsure:
Mad wife wins everytime

·
Registered
5,427 Posts
Ya know, I've gone down that same hill thousands of times and even driven into the pile a hundred times. So its no big deal right????? Dah!!! Bad part is I ended up having to have my wife drive the truck while I drove the tractor and she's all upset thinking I "broke the tractor" and its going to cost thousands $$$$$$ to fix. What's worse - stuck tractor or mad wife???? You decide!
:unsure:
I can get a tractor unstuck but I just have to live through when my wife's mad. Your experience may vary, lol.

Treefarmer

·
Registered
357 Posts
Mad wife wins everytime
A lot of truth in this short post. A different approach means you won't have a wife to get mad.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Took to the road today to do my biennial (once every two years) eggs for compost trade with one of my neighbors. I have a small garden so I just take five bucket fulls and that's enough. This is the first time I did it with the 2032R. Even with a thousand pounds of rear ballast, 248 lbs of wheel weights and a bucket full of compost, this thing can reach 2600 RPM (top speed under load) in high range, uphill on a paved road. Very impressive engine power.

The floppy bucket thing that some of you guys complained about finally caused a problem though. I had to nudge the bucket back to full curl a few times as it sagged (1025R never did that), and the floppiness spilled a little precious compost over bumps. All in all though, much faster with this machine than with a 1025R, though the loader strength relative to bucket capacity seems about the same.

Have to wait for chicken crossing!

·
Registered
22,652 Posts
Took to the road today to do my biennial (once every two years) eggs for compost trade with one of my neighbors. I have a small garden so I just take five bucket fulls and that's enough. This is the first time I did it with the 2032R. Even with a thousand pounds of rear ballast, 248 lbs of wheel weights and a bucket full of compost, this thing can reach 2600 RPM (top speed under load) in high range, uphill on a paved road. Very impressive engine power.

The floppy bucket thing that some of you guys complained about finally caused a problem though. I had to nudge the bucket back to full curl a few times as it sagged (1025R never did that), and the floppiness spilled a little precious compost over bumps. All in all though, much faster with this machine than with a 1025R, though the loader strength relative to bucket capacity seems about the same.

View attachment 739621

View attachment 739622

View attachment 739623

Have to wait for chicken crossing!

View attachment 739624

View attachment 739625
What - no pics of the eggs?

·
Premium Member
13,313 Posts
I've noticed the speed thing too Mike, as most of you know, I do my share of road time. Even my wife has noticed that I get up to the horse barn much faster than before. As for the floppy bucket thing, I'll gladly take that to have the 85" of lift height.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
I've noticed the speed thing too Mike, as most of you know, I do my share of road time. Even my wife has noticed that I get up to the horse barn much faster than before. As for the floppy bucket thing, I'll gladly take that to have the 85" of lift height.
That's fair. The lift height is great. I get a dumpster every couple of years and the 1025 couldn't dump into it, the 2032 can.

The road speed thing is very interesting and seems to be largely based on rolling resistance. My own driveway is less steep than the steepest part of the hill on the road by my house, but I can't get top speed on my driveway (gravel) but can on the hill (asphalt). I'm talking about heavily loaded/ballasted. Just the tractor alone with no loader or rear implement is like a rocket.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
You know i have yet to mount the bucket i use pallet forks, root grapple so far on the loader and have yet to have an issue with the droops. The hydralics are much stronger on the 2032r than the 1 series and the extra height is great. Love the little guy

·
Registered
123 Posts
Removed another stump the other day. Getting it out of the hole was interesting to say the least. But between using the backhoe, loader and chains I was finally able to lift, pull, tug and drag it out. I’m always impressed by what these little tractors can do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,090 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Moved some implements on pallets so I could get my dump trailer. Then used the tractor to get it out. Not enough room to do it with the truck. I went and got a load of rock. When I got home it was raining. I didn't want to work in the rain so i put the loaded trailer away with the tractor. It has a little over 5000 pounds of rock. I was concerned the tractor would struggle to move it. But it did it like nothing.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Removed another stump the other day. Getting it out of the hole was interesting to say the least. But between using the backhoe, loader and chains I was finally able to lift, pull, tug and drag it out. I’m always impressed by what these little tractors can do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Great catch. Will make a great center peice for a large burn pile.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Just the chickens.... But which came first? LoL
Sincerely
Thats an easy one since a hen is born with all her zygote's inside her and then when she is ready she lays one with a calcium carbonate coating which hardens into the shell. So the answer is; The hen came first.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
I mowed my gravel area and drive. AKA pulled the land plane around. I cuts all them growey things off. Snips the grass and weeds off, they will be brown an gone in a couple of days. I always try to do right before a good rain that washes all the fine dirt back down in.

Wow what a difference between pulling the 60 inch Land Pride unit With the 2025 vs the old 2305. I used to get bogged down especially on the long runs on the 1/4 mile drive. With the 2025 she just cruzes right alone. I mixed in some stone dust and 2B rock in some spots and no issue.

You can see the grass and stuff popping up in thefitst pictuvh

·
Premium Member
13,313 Posts
5921 - 5940 of 5969 Posts