Green Tractor Talk banner

5941 - 5960 of 5969 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Planted a Arizona Ash tree today. Used the bucket to dig a 7 foot wide 2 foot deep hole. I needed to break up the hard pan soil so tree has an easier path to grow. Used the tractor to haul the tree box, bags of manure compost, and mulch. I am going to water the dirt for a couple of days and do a final grading and then put cedar mulch down,

·
Registered
1,325 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
In this case, it is What did I do TO my MCUT today?
I marked the level point for the forks (as opposed to the bucket) and painted the fork tips flourescent orange to help me see them. I fed George as well. Funny, the 8 gallon tank showed 3/4 full on the gauge but took justy over 5 gallons. I am wise to his ways. He is an optimist on fuel.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
In this case, it is What did I do TO my MCUT today?
I marked the level point for the forks (as opposed to the bucket) and painted the fork tips flourescent orange to help me see them. I fed George as well. Funny, the 8 gallon tank showed 3/4 full on the gauge but took justy over 5 gallons. I am wise to his ways. He is an optimist on fuel.
Thats an excellent idea. I've stuck mine in the ground when going down hill at the bottom. Don't ever want to do that if your going any fasters than dead slow. I can see without a bh weights and beet juice to hold you down flipping her pretty easy.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Thats an excellent idea. I've stuck mine in the ground when going down hill at the bottom. Don't ever want to do that if your going any fasters than dead slow. I can see without a bh weights and beet juice to hold you down flipping her pretty easy.
I really can't take credit for the idea.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,404 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
I thought of that video when I read your post.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Drove over to Kenny’ and picked up extensions for my SCV hook-ups to clear the Mauser cab. Also got a set of the legendary PSRumors seat springs. Hoping to get the tractor back next week to try the new lines and springs.

Kenny was an awesome host, got meet his family and his pups and see where the magic happens. It was amazing how busy they were getting everything packed and shipped. It is neat to see the equipment he has to prototype new ideas and make things like my hydraulic lines.

Thank You Kenny and family and enjoy your holiday Monday.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
chuckle...it was a new idea to me and i would have never known without your post. Thanks again. I gotta blow a hole in one side for a trailer ball then i will paint them

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I cut water and swamp today.
Anybody want some rain?
I've had enough of it for a while.
Could use a few acre feet at my Ca. property its been a dry year there.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I dumped and spread some rock. The path around the house is wet and getting torn up by the tractor. I have found large drain rock packs into sod and will stabilize things nicely. It looks nice while the grass grows up through it as well. But the truck doesn't fit well with the dump trailer. The tractor moves it well and the trailer is stable enough to dump it hooked to the hitch on the fork attachment. I don't have a spreader gate on my trailer but with the control in hand and being able to see under the trailer it is easy to spread it. Then switch to the bucket to back drag it out. I have a heavy cable on my tractor from the battery to a plug for the trailer so the alternator keeps the battery charged as well.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,194 Posts
Now that's impressive!

·
Premium Member
2,194 Posts
I cut a pine that fell and pushed the log with my 2032r..... :cautious:

IMG_20200524_121929.jpg

IMG_20200524_122424.jpg

·
Premium Member
13,313 Posts
Mine grew a beard today

I was surprised, the water temp was running normal, I stopped to use the restroom and then cleaned it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,194 Posts
But I'll bet it didn't over heat

Edit- I just saw the last words of your post.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Mine grew a beard today

I was surprised, the water temp was running normal, I stopped to use the restroom and then cleaned it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My 2032R gets covered like that too, initially I used to clean it off mid-mow, now I don't bother. Like yours, water temp stays rock solid where it always is.

5941 - 5960 of 5969 Posts