1,344 Posts
Mowed the front fairway.

Mmm. Meats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yum yum looks good. That sure looks like a fairway dosen't it? Very well kept

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
My 2032R gets covered like that too, initially I used to clean it off mid-mow, now I don't bother. Like yours, water temp stays rock solid where it always is.
I wish my 758 could hold its temp with a beard.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Nice job, I bet it took a while.
It took about 5 hours from start to finish. I actually ended up getting quotes to have someone come in and pull it for me, and dispose because it is in my way. Nothing came back less than 1500.00 for the job. I figured paying myself 300 dollars an hour wasn't bad sitting on the BH seat, and I just pushed it off into the woods where it will rot. I did look at the local rental yard mini-ex, but it was pretty small. I am sure it would have been faster but I did this at my leisure which I really liked.

One company came out to look at it, and the guy laughed when I told him I was contemplating pulling it with my little machine (as he was looking at it). Now it's my turn to laugh.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Purchased a new mini single bottom plow today for the 2025R. Tried it out in some rye I had planted. Worked well. Will be taking it to the garden this week.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
It took about 5 hours from start to finish. I actually ended up getting quotes to have someone come in and pull it for me, and dispose because it is in my way. Nothing came back less than 1500.00 for the job. I figured paying myself 300 dollars an hour wasn't bad sitting on the BH seat, and I just pushed it off into the woods where it will rot. I did look at the local rental yard mini-ex, but it was pretty small. I am sure it would have been faster but I did this at my leisure which I really liked.

One company came out to look at it, and the guy laughed when I told him I was contemplating pulling it with my little machine (as he was looking at it). Now it's my turn to laugh.
that will teach him to mess with itty bitty green owners!

·
Premium Member
5,507 Posts
Well he typically would be right in laughing . Most would have but that is another example of what can be done. You did a crazy good job on that.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Tractor withdrawal is over, back from the dealer today with hydraulic drip fixed. They were outstanding picked It up within two hours of my call and had it back today the 1st workday since they Had it. I put the loader on and tried it out my new Ken’s bolt on receiver and Hitch-N-Can. Was a beautiful day to cruise up and down the driveway.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Heading to garden tomorrow. Figured while had tiller on I’d fix my plow testing grounds (end of the yard) and plant a small food plot for the fall. Guys at the farm bureau mixed me up a 20lb mix of seeds they say is the best. Idk what all they put in it lol.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Due to a table saw injury to my left hand I can't do much. Luckily I didn't loose any digits but I did a lot of damage to 2 of them. I can't work as I can't handle freight I deliver. So I have time. I spread some rock as I can run the truck and dump trailer with 1 hand for the most part. I can still grip the steering wheel with my thumb and forefinger. But most of what I need to do requires chain saws and moving heavy stuff. I will get some seat time on the baby Deere ( L110 ) mowing the lawn. I have some loader work I could do I guess. And some brush mowing. I cant take any chances with joints that are pinned. If I mess them up I won't get another chance They will need to be fused in place. I told the DR I wanted to work. He said if I do that could happen. Since I don't live pay check to pay check and even have short term dissability benifits from work it will be OK. But I dont like it. I was looking forward to retirement. Now I think I will wait a few more years than I had planned. I miss going to work. I must be nuts.

·
Premium Member
9,125 Posts
Due to a table saw injury to my left hand I can't do much.
I just can't 'like' that post.,

take it easy and let things heal so you can get back to it when the time is right.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I just can't 'like' that post.,

take it easy and let things heal so you can get back to it when the time is right.
I will but I don't have to like it.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Due to a table saw injury to my left hand I can't do much. Luckily I didn't loose any digits but I did a lot of damage to 2 of them. I can't work as I can't handle freight I deliver. So I have time. I spread some rock as I can run the truck and dump trailer with 1 hand for the most part. I can still grip the steering wheel with my thumb and forefinger. But most of what I need to do requires chain saws and moving heavy stuff. I will get some seat time on the baby Deere ( L110 ) mowing the lawn. I have some loader work I could do I guess. And some brush mowing. I cant take any chances with joints that are pinned. If I mess them up I won't get another chance They will need to be fused in place. I told the DR I wanted to work. He said if I do that could happen. Since I don't live pay check to pay check and even have short term dissability benifits from work it will be OK. But I dont like it. I was looking forward to retirement. Now I think I will wait a few more years than I had planned. I miss going to work. I must be nuts.
Sorry to hear about the hand, that's a bummer. You're not nuts though, I've been laid off since March 31st and I'm going crazy.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Sorry to hear about the hand, that's a bummer. You're not nuts though, I've been laid off since March 31st and I'm going crazy.
Yeah I did it on the 10TH. I am going nuts now. Are they going to call you back? My job is essential so I was working until I did it. I can go back if I only drive and hook and unhook trailers. There is some shuttle work. HR is not likly to let me do that though. But if they will I will do it. Even if running to the rail yard and the other terminal is boring.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Yeah I did it on the 10TH. I am going nuts now. Are they going to call you back? My job is essential so I was working until I did it. I can go back if I only drive and hook and unhook trailers. There is some shuttle work. HR is not likly to let me do that though. But if they will I will do it. Even if running to the rail yard and the other terminal is boring.
They might call me back in August or January, but it wasn't a temporary thing, they did a 50% reduction in an already reduced force. I know what you mean, just getting out of the house and feeling like you are a contributing member of a team, never thought I would miss that as much as I do.

5961 - 5979 of 5979 Posts