Garbage can duty
Plant Tire Wheel Plant community Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1,624 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Do you have to take them all the way out to 2?

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,856 Posts
Do you have to take them all the way out to 2?

No, just to the end of the driveway. I usually don’t bother with the tractor and hoof it but I was out and about with it anyways so I ran down there and fetched them

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
You fill that can with cat litter and you might need a bit more then a 2R to lift it!
That would depend upon how much wet cat pee was in it. Dry it would only be a couple hundred pounds. Now full of sand would be different.

·
Premium Member
9,856 Posts
You fill that can with cat litter and you might need a bit more then a 2R to lift it!
How many cats do you have?!

·
Registered
2015 2025r 62mmm h130 af10f plow forks 62 disc ripper and a woods m5 Dixie mower
1,233 Posts
164 bales of 2nd cut hay cut, tedder, raked and baled with the trusty 2025R! Getting the last picked up now and heading to the barn before the rain starts!
View attachment 854399
View attachment 854398
We took the night off from hay as it rained today we only have 15 acres done right now hopefully getting around 10 more done this weekend what size baler are you using we round bale with the 706 but just wondering

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
We took the night off from hay as it rained today we only have 15 acres done right now hopefully getting around 10 more done this weekend what size baler are you using we round bale with the 706 but just wondering
New Holland 66 baler. It’s about 70 years old. I’ve put a lot of new parts into it and some sweat equity. Rest of hay is now home and in the barn.
People in nature Branch Flash photography Wood Smile

·
Premium Member
9,856 Posts
Rainy day so I gave it a bath
Wheel Tire Tractor Vehicle Plant
Drip drying in the garage. Once it dries out I’ll grease everything and swap the loader for the deck and mow this weekend. Got a whopping 29.7 hrs on it

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Rainy day so I gave it a bath
View attachment 854570 Drip drying in the garage. Once it dries out I’ll grease everything and swap the loader for the deck and mow this weekend. Got a whopping 29.7 hrs on it
I wish we got some of that rain.

·
Premium Member
9,856 Posts
I wish we got some of that rain.

Huh? We got a straight 4 hr spit of it. All along the highway 2 corridor. They said Everett North so guess you got the shaft.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Huh? We got a straight 4 hr spit of it. All along the highway 2 corridor. They said Everett North so guess you got the shaft.
Yeah just lot of clouds and a little sun.

·
Registered
289 Posts
As it is 8/4 I thought I'd share my progress.

This was the beginning of the week:
Plant Sky Natural landscape Tree Groundcover

Where I finished today:
Sky Cloud Plant Plant community Natural landscape

The tree guys will be there to remove the "bulky" trees in the middle (due to the ivy) tomorrow and are bringing a wood chipper which is why most of the juvenile trees are in two piles. I've saved some of appropriate sizes to be used in a decorative project my wife and I are thinking of for a fire pit we want to build eventually. I went with two piles as I'm not sure where the chipper will be going and both piles are about at the limit of what can fit on the forks.

Issaquah Kubota dropped off the excavator that the tree guys will be using tomorrow which was fun. Had a good chat about tractors with the driver. I'll take some pictures tomorrow after the tree guys have finished up. The plan is that they'll carve up the trees into small enough logs that the 2025R can move them so I can buck them later. I'm hoping they'll also pick up some of the older trees and cut them into manageable pieces as well.

Got a whopping 29.7 hrs on it
I only have 24.4 on mine and I'm so jealous of those extra 5 hours. :)

It rained pretty far south (at least to Carnation). I was pissed because it was pouring between 10 and 11am when I needed to be out cutting. Plus, my work boots got soaking wet so my feet were sliding around in them so my toes ache right now.

·
Premium Member
9,856 Posts
Friend of mines grandpa grew up with and did all his business with the Issaqush Kubota/Honda owner. Great place there. They do all our small Honda motor work and supply our parts for us. I almost bought a tractor from them

8021 - 8040 of 8071 Posts