Green Tractor Talk banner

2321 - 2334 of 2334 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
They do seem brighter. I like the look of the whiter light as opposed to the yellowish stock bulbs. Here's a video showing the comparison using the same bulbs I installed. This is where I got the idea to use the specific bulbs that I linked earlier...

And here is his install video if you're interested...

Thanks PaulB

·
Registered
92 Posts
What is the machine sitting to the front left of your tractor?

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Installed a fresh new set of gator G6 blades on the deck. Greased the spindles and anti scalps. Topped off the gearbox as well. Still looking for the torque spec of the drain bolt for the gearbox. For now its good-n-tight 😏

·
Registered
238 Posts
Did a full service on the x300 today. Put the x585 to work mowing at the farm. Taking delivery tomorrow on the new 1025R. Looking forward to that!

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Got the garden plowed today with the X595. Next will be tiller work with the X590.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Trenched 500' trench, with about 80 ft elevation change, with my 2025R backhoe attachment! We lost water to our house on Friday. I dug Saturday for about 4 hours and Sunday for about 3 to finish. Then a buddy electrician helped run conduit and upgraded electric wires to my pump house on Monday. Unfortunately, that wasn't the real problem. Had to replace the controller to my pump as well on Tuesday, but the poorly wired run from previous owner may have reduced the life of my pump controller, so not a waste of time. It was fun trenching and filling it in anyway!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
79 Posts
Degreased the engine and under the hood. Changed oil/filter, fuel filter, air filter and installed new plugs. Then washed it up nice and clean including the deck top and bottom. Think I will wax it tomorrow. Got other work to do today.

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
First full service of this season .

·
Premium Member
12,122 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Installed my rear hydraulic hookup from Auxiliary Hydraulics. Took the lift cylinder off of my quick hitch, cleaned it up, and used it to cycle the system and bleed the lines.

The mid hookups also got a good cleaning and new dust caps today!

2321 - 2334 of 2334 Posts