Green Tractor Talk banner

2481 - 2500 of 2524 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
How good is that feeling?! The first time I did this was 26 bags. The hardware store lifted their pallet up onto my trailer so I just had to slide them across but the lifting off at home was the sweetest part. No more carrying bags of concrete round like a chump.
Yup. I can relate. Before having a tractor, I would unloaded them one, or two at a time into a wheelbarrow, & push em where I needed. Just another one of those tasks that is just so much easier with a tractor, & especially with a set of forks.
The first time I touch these bags, will be to open them, and pour them into the hole. It's almost cheating..lol. Certainly ain't work anymore....:cool:

·
Registered
71 Posts
First sunny day in about a week. After spending those rainy days tidying my small shed it was nice to get some seat time preparing the site for the big sheds. Flattened a bit more hill today, I'm about halfway there.
Notice photobombing boy enjoying jumping around after school exploring the changes.

·
Registered
294 Posts
First sunny day in about a week. After spending those rainy days tidying my small shed it was nice to get some seat time preparing the site for the big sheds. Flattened a bit more hill today, I'm about halfway there.
Notice photobombing boy enjoying jumping around after school exploring the changes.

View attachment 780385
Great pic. Jealous of your dirt...

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Switching from a Kubota to John Deere does not fix stupid — got stuck again! Thought I was on solid ground. Was backing up with a too-heavy log and skidded in the mud. Neighbor pulled me out with his JD — we take turns. View attachment 778754
That's about the state of half my back yard till July.....Tread carefully

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,491 ·
Is your trailer on fire?
I thought that too but then I realized it is just the lights. There may have been rain also at least it looked more like that in one of the pics.

·
Premium Member
12,033 Posts
Walnut stump gone.

Box Elder Stump gone

Sidewalk gone.

·
Registered
3046R with 385a, 320R.
777 Posts
Put up some bird houses and finished the pet cemetery area by relocating some tulips, daffodil bulbs and a hydrangea.
Son drove the glorified wheelbarrow moving some stones.

Popped the top off the septic for the quarterly filter cleaning.

Post hike meat feast with the lady and kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,498 ·
I moved trees around with the pallet forks. At some point I must of backed into something hard. No damage to the mower but bent the lift link. Need to get one ordered
Can you put it in a press and bend it back?

Reactions: PJR832
2481 - 2500 of 2524 Posts