Green Tractor Talk banner

2501 - 2520 of 2524 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,505 ·
Installed Brian's TnT on my 3046R: well worth the wait! To spare the inquisitive - its an udder terrorizer, the left spool is a 2way detent motor valve, the outside spools are for a 4 axis blade/rake.
It would be nice to see a video of it operational!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Haha yeah thats what I came to reply about. Guy will never run out of ports!!

Reactions: PJR832

·
Registered
125 Posts
Got set up for more sawmill work next week.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,512 ·
Moved the last of a decomposing pile of wood chips early this morning so there would be a place for some fresh loads to be put in their place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
Moved the last of a decomposing pile of wood chips early this morning so there would be a place for some fresh loads to be put in their place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that a Maple in the fifth pic?
What variety?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,515 ·
Is that a Maple in the fifth pic?
What variety?
There is a Japanese Maple in the distance. Other than that there is a couple of Oak's (Red and White), Hemlock and then a bunch of ones that have like a spearmint smell to them if you cut into them. I am not sure what they are. Up the road there are a bunch of Rock Maples. If I had the time I could really make some maple syrup. We have a lot of White Ash but they are all dying. The woodpeckers have had a blast with the bug that has gotten into them. They have cleaned the outside bark of the trees.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,516 ·
Prepping the old fergy for sale. Used the JD as a car jack to swap the rear wheels around and move the front ones in to their narrow setting in readiness for transport
When I was little my dad had a MF35. He sold that and got a MF35 industrial with a BH. I loved that tractor.

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
There is a Japanese Maple in the distance. Other than that there is a couple of Oak's (Red and White), Hemlock and then a bunch of ones that have like a spearmint smell to them if you cut into them. I am not sure what they are. Up the road there are a bunch of Rock Maples. If I had the time I could really make some maple syrup. We have a lot of White Ash but they are all dying. The woodpeckers have had a blast with the bug that has gotten into them. They have cleaned the outside bark of the trees.
I'm sorry, I wasn't very specific. I was referring to the one with the bright pink foliage.
Our Maples rarely become that bright, and when they do, a killing frost is in the near future.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,518 ·
I'm sorry, I wasn't very specific. I was referring to the one with the bright pink foliage.
Our Maples rarely become that bright, and when they do, a killing frost is in the near future.
That is a Dogwood and the other flowering bushes in the background are azaleas.

2501 - 2520 of 2524 Posts