Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 13628 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Well, we had an inch of snow over night. Got out the 2305 and brushed the drive. Sorry, I didn't get any action shots today. :hide: Its just fun to jump on and turn the key. :good2:

·
Administrator
17,079 Posts
Great workin' pictures:good2:

·
Corndog Hater
11,106 Posts
I haven't done much with my 1026R lately, as there is no snow. So I have been just admiring it every time I am in the garage! Glad you are able to be using yours, thanks for the pics starkeyb!:good2:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,668 Posts
My neighbor rode up the hill today so we could compare machines. His is a MF GC2400. Very similar machines.
Nice picture. Definitely a keeper.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
My neighbor rode up the hill today so we could compare machines. His is a MF GC2400. Very similar machines.
Starkey, I like the green one. :good2:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Jeez, this coming from the guy that's always whing about pics! :mocking:
:laugh::laugh::laugh: Funny George, but the best I can do by myself is shown by my avatar. The action shots I need help. I was by myself yesterday.:unknown:

·
Registered
162 Posts
I slept in until 8, had a lazy morning and spent the day Christmas shopping with my dear and gave my Deere the day off.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I slept in until 8, had a lazy morning and spent the day Christmas shopping with my dear and gave my Deere the day off.
Should have drove it to the mall, the teeth and bucket means you could have moved a small car to free up a parking spot.:good2:

·
Registered
280 Posts
well this weekend I used my gator, 4720 and chain saw to knock out a new trail for the horses.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Should have drove it to the mall, the teeth and bucket means you could have moved a small car to free up a parking spot.:good2:
I tried to stop at the mall to get my sister a gift card from Macy's. I circled for 30 minutes looking for any space until I finally gave up and when to the grocery store which also sells Macy's gift cards. It is crazy out there and I hate dealing with it.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Today I did myself and the neighbors a favor and graded the half mile of dirt road we live on. it was so full of potholes I was worries about the wife tearing up the car getting in & out for work. Even had a few neighbors stop and try to give some money for doing it, I told them thanks but not necessary and Marry Christmas. My little 1026R pured along with no problems.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Redid my drive way with deere 2305 and landscape rake.
No snow here in Iowa

Doug

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
On my way home from work yesturday, a neighbor a few houses down had a pile of wood and and sign on it saying help yourself. I fired up the 1023 and got 5 buckets of firewood, then I used the sign to start a fire.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Blew out the driveway. granted there was only 6" of snow, but it was still fun.

1 - 20 of 13628 Posts