Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21530 Posts

·
Corndog Hater
12,662 Posts
I haven't done much with my 1026R lately, as there is no snow. So I have been just admiring it every time I am in the garage! Glad you are able to be using yours, thanks for the pics starkeyb!:good2:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
43,120 Posts
My neighbor rode up the hill today so we could compare machines. His is a MF GC2400. Very similar machines.
Nice picture. Definitely a keeper.

Reactions: Bill56

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Jeez, this coming from the guy that's always whing about pics! :mocking:
:laugh::laugh::laugh: Funny George, but the best I can do by myself is shown by my avatar. The action shots I need help. I was by myself yesterday.:unknown:

·
Registered
162 Posts
I slept in until 8, had a lazy morning and spent the day Christmas shopping with my dear and gave my Deere the day off.

·
Registered
280 Posts
well this weekend I used my gator, 4720 and chain saw to knock out a new trail for the horses.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Should have drove it to the mall, the teeth and bucket means you could have moved a small car to free up a parking spot.:good2:
I tried to stop at the mall to get my sister a gift card from Macy's. I circled for 30 minutes looking for any space until I finally gave up and when to the grocery store which also sells Macy's gift cards. It is crazy out there and I hate dealing with it.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Today I did myself and the neighbors a favor and graded the half mile of dirt road we live on. it was so full of potholes I was worries about the wife tearing up the car getting in & out for work. Even had a few neighbors stop and try to give some money for doing it, I told them thanks but not necessary and Marry Christmas. My little 1026R pured along with no problems.

Reactions: WNYhomesteader

·
Registered
736 Posts
Redid my drive way with deere 2305 and landscape rake.
No snow here in Iowa

Doug

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
On my way home from work yesturday, a neighbor a few houses down had a pile of wood and and sign on it saying help yourself. I fired up the 1023 and got 5 buckets of firewood, then I used the sign to start a fire.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Blew out the driveway. granted there was only 6" of snow, but it was still fun.

Reactions: PJR832 and simers
1 - 20 of 21530 Posts