Green Tractor Talk banner

What did you do with your SCUT Deere today?

4M views 29K replies 1K participants last post by  rit 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I find it amazing how these machines make you say, yay I have work to do. Ive been meaning to collect some firewood for a few months now. Got 'er done today, and really quick and easy too!

See less See more
#14 ·
well this weekend I used my gator, 4720 and chain saw to knock out a new trail for the horses.

#15 ·
Should have drove it to the mall, the teeth and bucket means you could have moved a small car to free up a parking spot.:good2:
I tried to stop at the mall to get my sister a gift card from Macy's. I circled for 30 minutes looking for any space until I finally gave up and when to the grocery store which also sells Macy's gift cards. It is crazy out there and I hate dealing with it.

#16 ·
Today I did myself and the neighbors a favor and graded the half mile of dirt road we live on. it was so full of potholes I was worries about the wife tearing up the car getting in & out for work. Even had a few neighbors stop and try to give some money for doing it, I told them thanks but not necessary and Marry Christmas. My little 1026R pured along with no problems.

Reactions: WNYhomesteader
#17 ·
Redid my drive way with deere 2305 and landscape rake.
No snow here in Iowa

Doug

#20 ·
Blew out the driveway. granted there was only 6" of snow, but it was still fun.

Reactions: PJR832 and simers