Green Tractor Talk banner
20481 - 20500 of 20623 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
That's good to know. Thanks for clarifying.
You just have to placed them on the outside and slide them to towards the center to avoid any interference. Holds 5 weights what looks like rather nicely.

·
Registered
442 Posts
You just have to placed them on the outside and slide them to towards the center to avoid any interference. Holds 5 weights what looks like rather nicely.
What size of weights did you get? Also, do you know the part number? I too would like to get weights.

·
Registered
378 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
@biodiesel your reaction is classic - I can't foresee them ever getting any cheaper. I can never find them "used" close to me and they seem to hold value pretty well. I've been casually looking for the better part of a year now.

·
Registered
442 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
@biodiesel your reaction is classic - I can't foresee them ever getting any cheaper. I can never find them "used" close to me and they seem to hold value pretty well. I've been casually looking for the better part of a year now.
I was actually surprised by how heavy they are. The price doesn't bother me too much. Just for safety alone, it's worth it. I feel the same way about wheel spacers. Just a little bit of width will make the tractor a lot more stable.

·
Registered
2018 1025r
228 Posts
Mowed the yard. In the dark. Cleaned chicken coop too. Got parkin pad done for enclosed trailer too. Been up to lots of things. Nice to be back on here. Hopefully I'll have more time and be able to get on more.
are you using only the stock light fixtures (headlights and fender lights?) and halogen bulbs.

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
Didn't do anything but look at it and promise to use it soon !!

·
Premium Member
2020 1025R, 120R, 54D
2,734 Posts
If you can find where to put the red key in, it's doubles the effective weight. 🥳
Those red keys have magical powers! :cool:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I tilled about 8,000 square feet of future garden space and seeded for a winter cover crop. The weather might hold long enough for it to germinate here, but I couldn't get to it until now so I get what I get.
Brown Plant Tree Agriculture Grass

I had a bit of a pucker moment when I looked over to check something and then looked back at my front tire and saw this. Fortunately, it just kind of grabbed on but didn't do anything more than scuff the rubber. This field has never been worked, and previous occupants have been wont to just throw all kinds of junk out there as evidenced by what I posted a few days back.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Does anybody happen to know how old that cultivator might be? It's in good enough shape that I think I'm going to clean it up and put a new handle on it. It doesn't look like something that was made recently.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Little Pig is about 18 months, and the tractor is a favorite. To the point I don't leave the key in it while parked in the garage, and I double check to ensure all the hydraulics have been lowered because he and mom stop to see the tractor first when they arrive. I've lost track of how many sippy cups are left in the tractor's cup holder, or blankies left in the bucket.

Bright orange or green shirts help keep tabs on him while out working.
He cant get into the garage on his own yet... But if he is playing on the tractor, i pull the key. He has his own power wheel tractor but he hasn't mastered how to drive that on his own yet. I too always make sure my hydros are lowered for multiple reasons. Heck i even lower my deck to the ground when i park it.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Does anybody happen to know how old that cultivator might be? It's in good enough shape that I think I'm going to clean it up and put a new handle on it. It doesn't look like something that was made recently.
One man's junk is another man's treasure! Nice find! And yes, I would clean it up and put a handle on it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Couple of bucket upgrades today! JU Fabworks hooks/bucket reinforcement, and a Piranha tooth bar! Haven’t gotten to test the teeth, but used the hooks to lift/drag a large log that’s been floating around our pond for the better part of a decade, despite several attempts to drag it out with a truck, haha.

Self-propelled artillery Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Combat vehicle

Tire Wheel Plant Automotive tire Vehicle

20481 - 20500 of 20623 Posts