Green Tractor Talk banner

21 - 40 of 13442 Posts

·
Administrator
16,804 Posts
Blew out the driveway. granted there was only 6" of snow, but it was still fun.
6" is a major event around here:lol:

·
Corndog Hater
10,956 Posts
Blew out the driveway. granted there was only 6" of snow, but it was still fun.
I live in Lake Effect Snow country and have blown out the driveway with a lot less than 6". And right now in fact, I would take any seat time I could get!:boring:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Good thing I took advantage of the snow for some seat time ....... forecast for tomorrow is 1/2" - 3/4" of rain. :cry:

·
Banned
747 Posts
Raining here now in Lunenburg County, Nova Scotia. We aren't supposed to get much, but Halifax 45 minutes away is supposed to get hammered. Think I'll have to scrape our dirt road a little later once the ice gets loosened up...

Good thing I took advantage of the snow for some seat time ....... forecast for tomorrow is 1/2" - 3/4" of rain. :cry:

·
Registered
264 Posts
It has been raining teapots and hammer handles here.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
We now have several days of snow in the forecast so I may get a chance for more seat time. :good2:

Another thing about idle time is that one gets a chance to think about implements. There is a good deal on those Artillian forks right about now. And I do have some woods work coming. And the wife is not watching too close .......... And I do have that line in my signature column.

·
Banned
747 Posts
Lucky you, nothing but GD rain for Nova Scotia :thumbsdown:

Ron, sounds like you have yourself talked into the forks :thumbup1gif:

We now have several days of snow in the forecast so I may get a chance for more seat time. :good2:

Another thing about idle time is that one gets a chance to think about implements. There is a good deal on those Artillian forks right about now. And I do have some woods work coming. And the wife is not watching too close .......... And I do have that line in my signature column.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,234 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Dell,

Yes I do. Now, how do I convince the missus that I need a set of forks just as we are heading into winter?

·
Administrator
16,804 Posts
Dell,

Yes I do. Now, how do I convince the missus that I need a set of forks just as we are heading into winter?
Easy. Just speak a woman's language: Tell her they are on sale! You won't even be lying because they are:laugh: You can also assume the price will be higher in the next few months as the price of materials continue to rise.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,234 Posts
Dell,

According to my wife, short of the tractor, the forks are the best thing we bought for the tractor. Want our phone number?

·
Registered
162 Posts
According to my wife, short of the tractor, the forks are the best thing we bought for the tractor. Want our phone number?
Does she have a sister?

My twin three year old nephews came over this evening for the new year festivities. I gave them a tractor ride through the woods (one at time) in the dark, then we put the tractor to bed for the night.

·
Administrator
20,171 Posts
Got a little work done today with the 1026R. Moved 40 tons of rock and gravel up a steep driveway. Almost 8 hours today. :thumbup1gif:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,234 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Got a little work done today with the 1026R. Moved 40 tons of rock and gravel up a steep driveway. Almost 8 hours today. :thumbup1gif:

You're having WAY too much fun! :bye:

21 - 40 of 13442 Posts