Green Tractor Talk banner
16,401 - 16,420 of 28,698 Posts

No Mistakin' who's tractor this is!!! You'll just be borrowin' it :)

The kitty reminds me of my late barn cat "Midnight". She left me with a remembrance. Bless her heart, she thought that JD seat was the greatest thing since sliced bread for sharpening her claws. Me and ole Midnight were the best Buds.

BTW is that some sort of custom fuel cap on the fender? :unsure:
No, that’s just a blue shop rag in the cup holder. My beer wiggles when I’m driving and I find it’s the easiest way to stop it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, that’s just a blue shop rag in the cup holder. My beer wiggles when I’m driving and I find it’s the easiest way to stop it. Lol

A wiggling beer just won't do.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Get yourself a "Yeti" Colster can insulator and your problem will be solved with the beer. Plus, it'll keep it ice cold.

I would trade the tractor in (even for a different brand) if a beer did not fit or spilt in the cup holder.

Cleared some dead trees and wind rowed them. Put on the brush hog and made everything look neat.

Agricultural machinery Soil Field Machine Rural area

Natural environment Agricultural machinery Forest Grove Woodland

Was looking at your tractor close up. Did you add that mesh to your grill guard? I was thinking of a way to do something like that.
I looked around for something to protect the grill, but could not find anything that I liked. One of my neighbors is a retired pro drag racer fabricator, so I hit him up and he took it from there. It turned out really nice and has already prevented some limbs from punching through the grill.

I looked around for something to protect the grill, but could not find anything that I liked. One of my neighbors is a retired pro drag racer fabricator, so I hit him up and he took it from there. It turned out really nice and has already prevented some limbs from punching through the grill.
It really did turn out nice. I like it. I have had a few close calls with limbs getting a little bit too close to my grill. So I was trying to figure out something to protect mine. Nice idea he had.

16,401 - 16,420 of 28,698 Posts