Green Tractor Talk banner

17561 - 17580 of 17845 Posts

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
I just bought 6 - 70 lb quick-tatch weights online using code ttwt (free shipping). Sorry delivery person!
Yup, did similar here, 2 42s and 2 70s. Going to be placing another identical order. I met the driver with at the back of his truck with my hand truck.

·
Registered
2019 1025r
98 Posts
Learning how to use forks

·
Registered
88 Posts
Whew this pile is getting bigger and bigger. More property clean up today along with digging out some stumps. There’s a lot more in that pile than it looks. I keep smashing it down with the FEL. Pile is big enough from the other side u can barely see the tractor. The stump in the first pic was heavy enough I couldn’t move it by hand I had to chain drag it and then roll it with the teeth to get it in there.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Started pushing off brush from a new shooting lane where I hunt. Slow work because it’s a hillside and keeping things on a safe angle and watching for stumps and rocks are all very important.

Got about half of that done before having to pack it up.

Box bladed some washouts for the property owner to fill in the erosion. That was my first whack at using a box blade. I was quite impressed. It worked great!

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
My little grading machine!

Such a nice day today I came home and finish graded around some trees. Gotta get some grass seed from the co op

·
Registered
875 Posts
Well spring is finally here. Well felt more like summer today it was 81 degrees. So time to take tire chains off & put away.

And took the edge tamers off.

Also installed a clock. Thanks for the idea @chex313

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
That buckets too clean Mackford

Now make it look like this

·
Registered
875 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Mackford13
Looks like you have slop in them chains. A trick I do is let the air out, put chains on then fill tire back on no slack nice and tight.

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
Since you’re being such a good sport about us picking on you Mackford what’s going on here?

I can only assume it’s spillover from the other small service jobs in the house? One can never have enough filters:ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
2019 1025R TLBM
303 Posts
Installed the saw haul. I like it. adding a bungie around the saw helps with bouncing around and possible bending of thje bar. Seems nice and stable now. This was motivated by almost running over my saw when clearing brush. Figured $130 for a bolt on solution is cheap insurance against a broken saw. I was just putting it in my BTR yard rack, but that doesn’t work if I’ve got the BH on the tractor...

·
Registered
875 Posts
Since you’re being such a good sport about us picking on you Mackford what’s going on here?
View attachment 781766
I can only assume it’s spillover from the other small service jobs in the house? One can never have enough filters:ROFLMAO:
Mackford13
Looks like you have slop in them chains. A trick I do is drain the sir out, put chains on then fill tire back on no slack nice and tight.
Ha ha ha!! You guys are too funny 😄 🙄😉

·
Registered
150 Posts
1st oil change on the 1025 ,have read of troubles with oil filter, and greasing drive shaft. None of my oil filter wrenches would fit ,but the channellock 440 pliers turned the oil filter off with no difficulty. the 4th grease zerk on the driveshaft was a problem ,tried 2 different grease guns, then hauled out the right angle drill and a tapered reamer and "clearanced" the hole in the frame . Have learned a lot on GTT.
IMG_1508.JPG

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Kbar
I think it's for one of moments when you don't want to go ln the house and change 😁
i

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
I thought that was why everyone got seat covers

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
Cut the grass, first cut of the season, with the newly retrofitted MCS! (So as not to double post the video of the dumping it's in the MCS retrofitting and rehab thread in the implements and attachments subforum!) :D

Edit: Punctuation

·
Registered
28 Posts
Learned the over heat alarm works. Also I need to clean the screen more often when mowing.
installed steering knob per GTT instructions- Thank y’all!
Received care package from BoltOnHooks - step, diff pedal, towing hooks, seat springs....
Ordered HH toothbar

17561 - 17580 of 17845 Posts