Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished up moving the step out 2" on the 2038R. With tennis shoes it was fine but with boots it just needed a bit more room. I also add a step plate on the deck so I was not stepping on the decals each time. I figured I better put in photos because I like looking at photos, there might be a few skipped steps but I was busy and I always forget to stay current with the photos.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Next modification because it really isn't yours until you customize it. I love the toolbox location on the 1025R so at 3hrs hours on the hour meter it was time.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Decided to add a step to the other side of the deck as well. I do not usually get on this side but I can now easier if I want. Probably driving this as much as that was the fact it made a good way to hold the chute up in the pasture, ditch or when loading on a trailer.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So the should I paint my new piece of equipment post got me to thinking.

This is something I want to do a shallow trench with. It's a used shortened category 2 New Holland crossbar, John Deere opener wheels, used John Deere drawbar and a Brillion chisel plow shank. I might have to see how well it works before I decide a color. :unknown:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
This is fantastic stuff!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts