Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

The Original cab. I tested it with heavy rain and blowing 4" of snowy slush. 34 degrees outside, and about 30MPH wind. I was nice and dry and comfortable with a light jacket. I wish the material was thicker but when the day comes that it has ran it's course I will bring the panels to my boat canvas guy and get some much better quality pieces.... I tied my heat set up at 9 degrees, 5MPH wind, engine off, and no sunlight to help with warming. It took about 5 minutes before I turned it down. You would when you hear my true "Red Neck" heat; you will hear nothing but banjoes but hell it works goo enough to take the edge off the cold.

·
Premium Member
14,921 Posts

The Original cab. I tested it with heavy rain and blowing 4" of snowy slush. 34 degrees outside, and about 30MPH wind. I was nice and dry and comfortable with a light jacket. I wish the material was thicker but when the day comes that it has ran it's course I will bring the panels to my boat canvas guy and get some much better quality pieces.... I tied my heat set up at 9 degrees, 5MPH wind, engine off, and no sunlight to help with warming. It took about 5 minutes before I turned it down. You would when you hear my true "Red Neck" heat; you will hear nothing but banjoes but hell it works goo enough to take the edge off the cold.
Thought the same thing when I bought my first cab 11 yrs ago. The one on my 1025r is now 4 yrs old still looks like new. For me the worst part has been the frame work. I admit I keep the frame work on year around. I noticed when I ordered replacement parts last year the company had made several changes and IMO for the better. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Well what I actually did was take my few month old backhoe and put a new scut in front of it . * HO HO HO * .

2016 1025R 014.JPG

Working this weekend to finish up putting all my mods on the new one .

·
Premium Member
14,921 Posts
Being a Scrooge this year, tractor has been bad this past month hasn't left garage to plow snow.:lolol:Oh wait Thankfully we haven't had any snow to plow.:bigthumb::lolol:

Sorry for those who probably are getting tired of snow all ready.:munch::hide:

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I found a cat1 Woods quick hitch at cabelas of all places....missing top hook, ordered one on line...all told got it for $150.00
Think it is the same as a Deere I match, just different color.....
Merry Xmas 2305......,,

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
Being a Scrooge this year, tractor has been bad this past month hasn't left garage to plow snow.:lolol:Oh wait Thankfully we haven't had any snow to plow.:bigthumb::lolol:

Sorry for those who probably are getting tired of snow all ready.:munch::hide:
And to think it wasn't just a month ago they couldn't wait for the snow. :lol:

My tractor didn't get anything for Christmas unless I count the wagon I got last month. :dunno:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,867 Posts
My tractor didn't get anything for Christmas unless I count the wagon I got last month. :dunno:
That works! :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
And to think it wasn't just a month ago they couldn't wait for the snow. :lol:

I say it counts . What tractor doesn't like a little bling bling !!!:good2:

·
Registered
453 Posts
My 1025R is in the shop getting its Christmas present...a new MMM draft arms/Auto connect setup. I wish I could get my tractor into my garage with a Cozy Cab on it cause it'd be getting one of those too.

·
Registered
447 Posts
OldmanX,
You will be amazed on how much beefier the new arms are. I had mine done back in August after it self destructed pretty much. Warranty thank god.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts