Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a lil' off subject, but wanted to share my most recent project. We'd been having a lot of people go back on our land, leaving trash, and playing around with my tractor (moving the seat, turn signals on, etc.). So put up some posts and bolted some old iron wheels that we found at a flea market to the posts. Put some mulch around it all to make it look real nice.
Photo0030.jpg Photo0031.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
Looks nice but you'll probably need to add a sign that says something along this line: "No trespassing. Survivors will be prosecuted."

·
Registered
47 Posts
I like the sign "If you can read this you're in range"

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
I like the colors you chose. :good2:

·
Registered
771 Posts
The wheels look great. I hope your efforts are successful in keeping critters of your machine. :good2:

However you'll be lucky if they are not stolen. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Good looking stuff ! How did you get that wheel ,in the picture on the right ,to stay put? Sure is steep :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,302 Posts
Sadly the wheels won't keep the riff-raff out, and as others have said, they may be stolen by the same riff-raff roaming your property.

I do like some of the sign suggestions though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
]There are no tresspasing signs up now. And the wheels are buried about 6 inches in the ground plus the mulch, and then are bolted to the posts with lag bolts. Hopefully that'll keep them there for a long time!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts